Chapter 1

Hi, guys!! This is my first story, so please be a bit gentle and feel free to give me any tips or advice on how I can improve!! Also, I have never read a wattpad story with the female protagonist being a WOC, so I make all my characters POC. Hope you like it, hehe :))  Also, I don't own Haikyuu or any of its associated characters. Just a fanfic!!

-lunacy04

By the time I'm able to leave the classroom, the hallways are packed with excited students eagerly chatting about their weekend plans. Dinner at the new sushi joint, karaoke at Shidax, the giant party at Lev's place.

"Azra-san," a voice calls out behind me.

Spinning around, I notice a pretty girl with tan skin and long lavender hair walk towards me, the crowd knowingly parting for her.

"Mei-Chan!" I tackle my best friend in a hug, happy to see her for the first time today, "Why are you still here? Don't you have cheerleading practice?"

"There, there," Mei pats my head awkwardly since she rises a few inches above me. She's dressed in the typical Nekoma female uniform, a short red and black plaid skirt with a full-sleeve button down blouse, except she's customized it to a gothic version that included tattooed thighs, freshly done black nails, and cross earrings.

"I actually have cheerleading practice in a bit, but I wanted to come see you," she immediately glances away as if embarrassed by the display of emotion.

"Awe," I coo, pinching her cheeks, " Did someone miss me ?"

She slaps my hand away, but graces me with a rare genuine smile.

"Shut up," she mutters, rolling her eyes, " Anyways, I wanted to ask you what you were doing tonight?"

I fearfully glance at the seemingly adorable cheer captain, who is currently humming some death metal song.

"Um, studying?" I intend to say it confidently, but it comes out as more of a question.

Immediately, she glares at me.

Heavenly Father, if I have ever done anything good in my life, please hear me and grant me the strength and courage to survive this potential murder attempt.

"Again?" she groans dramatically. She looks slightly depraved, but I decide to not mention that to her, "Why is my best friend a fucking old cat woman? I can't even remember the last time you went to a high school party-"

That's because I have not. Haha.

"-young. Do you enjoy driving me crazy? When was the last time you did something exciting?"

I shrug, "I don't know. I might jack off tonight."

She ignores me and continues, "Now I have to go with that idiot Kuroo-san. If you give me a headache, he gives me a migraine. That fucking bast-"

She cuts off as her eyes find Kuroo- san leaning against the wall in his wrinkled uniform. He's talking to a skinny, pretty girl with gorgeous red hair and big tits.

I glance down at my own chest, disappointed, but not surprised at its small size. Totally unfair.

"You!" she glares at him and points at him with her finger.

Kuroo-san looks confused, and slightly terrified, as he gestures to himself like Who, me?

She stomps up to him and grabs his tie, despite the fact that he towers more than half a foot above her.

"You're going to Lev's party, right?" she interrogates.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck doing damage control with the girl Kuroo-san was talking to. Up close, she's even prettier than I expected. I can recognize her immediately. Iko-san, one of the prettiest girls in our class and also captain of the gymnastics team.