Jealous - Nick Jonas

Joe and Nick were at a party and let me tell you something, Joe was wearing the tightest jeans known to mankind (we all love a Joe in tight pants) Nick couldn't stop looking at Joe's ass (who wouldn't?)

He wanted to do bad things to him

Bad things

Dirty things

I don't like the way he's looking at you
I'm starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy, have I lost ya?
Even though I know you love me
I can't help it.

Nick saw a man chatting up HIS Joe

Oh hell to the no

The man whispered something into Joe's ear, causing him to giggle and blush.

Bitch, gtfo

He gave Joe a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

Stupid motherfucker.

I turn my chin music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

Joe was such a flirt, sometimes it'd hurt him but most of the times he'd much rather kill the other guy.

You see, Joe knows Nick gets jealous, he does it on purpose. He thinks Nick is obsessed with him, which is pretty much true.

You're too sexy beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That's why I still get jealous

Joe was flirting with another guy and they were getting too close.... WAY too close.

Nick stomped over and grabbed Joe's hand.

"We're leaving" Nick said shortly.

"Call me" the other guy said

Nick stuck up his middle finger at him and then left with his boyfriend.

At their house.

Nick stomped upstairs angrily, leaving Joe very dazed and confused. He followed Nick into the bedroom. Once he entered, he was slammed into the wall and a pair of lips slammed against his.

Nick's hand slithered up Joe's shirt, his thumb brushing over Joe's nipple, causing him to moan.

Nick attacked Joe's lips, licking them, biting them.

"I love you" Nick whispered

"I love you too" Joe said breathlessly

Nick laid Joe on the bed gently

"You're mine. All mine" Nick growled

"All yours baby. All yours" Joe replied.

They both started to shred each other's clothes, admiring each other's bodies.

THE END

...

...

...

...

...

Just kidding

"Nicky... Please" Joe wined

"What do you want baby? Tell Nicky what you want" Nick whispered, nibbling on his earlobe.

Joe's hips bucked up, trying to get some friction on his aching member.

"Fuck me. Please, fuck me hard" Joe spoke

Nick moaned. He loved it when he was begging for it. He laid Joe down on the bed fully and spread Joe's legs apart and got in between them. Joe wrapped his legs around Nick's waist.

Nick entered Joe slowly, causing Joe to groan loudly, placing his hands on Nick's biceps.

Nick fucked Joe slowly causing Joe to dig his blunt fingertips into Nick's biceps. He was on Cloud 9.

Nick sped up, fucking him harder. Joe's eyes shut and threw his head back.

"Oh God baby" Joe moaned

Nick grabbed Joe's dick and started to jerk him off as he fucked Joe senseless.

Joe screamed in pleasure, pulling Nick's hair, messing up his once perfect hair, he was close, he could feel it.

He came hard over Nick's hand. Nick felt Joe's hole clench around his dick, sending him over the edge. (Danny Edge xD )

"Joeeey" Nick cried weakly as he came inside Joe, then collapsed beside him.

Joe smiled sleepily and played with Nick's curls (sorry, I just love him with curls)

"You okay baby?" A messy haired Joe asked.

"Mm... Being jealous is tiring work" Nick said before falling asleep.

Joe smiled and pulled the covers over them and joined Nick into a peaceful slumber.

The end

I think I did okay with the rated r scene, I re-wrote it like 6 times.
My fingers hurt from all the typing because I was determined to post it today. Be proud of me bitches xD

***As a kid, I was a skid and no one knew me by name***

*** I trashed my own house party cause nobody came ***

Sorry, I just love Sum 41 *flies away*

#PunkRock
#Peace
#Yolo
#Sweg