3.9K 139 26

DISENCHANTED
by yourschan

🥀

"It's Changbin's birthday."

"And?"

"And? He's our bestfriend, Chan."

"We never were friends in the first place."

"Are you seriously making us fight over this? I expected too much," Minho groaned and sat on the bed whilst Chan was still on his laptop, busying himself with producing music. Their room fell dead silent and it was four in the afternoon. Minho recieved a text message from Hyunjin two hours ago to invite them at the birthday celebration for Changbin.

"Your eyes are gonna hurt if you keep looking at the screen, Chan," Minho remarked after not handling the uncomfortable silence that developed between them.

"If so, I should already be blind by now."

"Hell yeah, you are. Just how blind were you to agree on getting back together when you won't even talk or look at me," Minho felt enraged, stupid and utterly heartbroken. How could he expect for Chan to change?

"The same thing for you, Min," Chan, with a menacing stare, turned his chair to face Minho, who returned the threat. "Just how blind were you to agree when you won't even understand me."

"Then talk to me, Chan! How am I suppose to understand you when you just - "

Chan sighed, exaggerating it. "Forget it. Let's just go to Changbin's party."

"It's just the six of us, it won't be called a party."

"Six?"

"Yeah, Jisung went back to Malaysia and Seungmin is at Las Vegas, we still don't know when he'll come back."

"That's good to hear, now there's less noise whenever we meet."

"Can't you just appreciate them? They've been friends with you ever since high school," Minho snapped, getting tired of Chan's harsh remarks.

"Minho, they have only been my friends ever since we got together," Chan responded while rummaging at the closet for something to wear. Minho bit the inside of cheeks to avoid letting out another word.

Chan pulled out a black sleeveless shirt and gray sweatpants, he slipped out from his hoodie and shorts and wore the chosen items. Minho rolled his eyes at him, holding onto the shirt Chan was about to wear. "Really? It's fucking autumn, Bang."

"Get used to it, Bang, I'm not six."

Minho stopped a smile. Fucking idiot, he still was new to his surname. He knew he should hate Chan for being such a dick to him, but he loved the man.

If only he'd change.

After changing, both men went down to the garage. Chan pressing the unlock button in the key and got inside the driver's seat as Minho looked at him with an astonished face. He snickered and said, "You can drive?"

"After two years, I think I can finally manage to get out of this fucking den called garage," Chan responded with an enough amount of sarcasm to Minho's remark.

"Really? Because I heard from Innie that you caused two traffic jams last year."

"Just get in, Min."

hi, i know i said i'm on hiatus from this account but this idea popped in my head last night and i immediately wrote down the first five chapters. this story will be short and will contain 10 chapters only.

sorry for the typos and grammatical mistakes, i wrote the chapters til dawn :<<