★𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘?★

I hope you guys like this, I will draw the states and their designs.-It sometimes may contain a bit of RusAme or some other ships.More likely, I'll take time drawing them since I'm very lazy butttttt I have time now! So I'll try my best! Always wash your hands with soap at least for 20 seconds,wash them really good,next whenever you cough or sneeze always cover your mouth! Please,whenever going outside out your mask on,and stay inside but if you guys need any food or anything important you guys may but safe! Now let's begin!

Narrator's POV-
It was the 5th of July 9:24 a.m and Texas woke up.He sat up rubbed his eyes,stretched his arms,yawned and got out of bed to take a morning shower.When he was done he puts his yellow oversized hoodie which had an orange butterfly, put his underwear(ofc) and he had his black shorts.He left his room and he smelled something good.

Texas's POV-
'It smells like pancakes' I was thinking about it, but it does smell good, and so I went to the kitchen so see who's making breakfast.I saw...Alaska? Is he making pancakes? I mean it smells like it, but the smell is actually pretty good.I was scared to go and ask him about it, but I felt someone pushing me "Good luck"said Arizona one of my siblings.I bump into Alaska but it was a soft bump, looks like he didn't notice but he did feel someone."Привет, кто-то позади меня?"(Hello is someone behind me?) I heard Alaska ask,"U-um sorry Alask, I-I didn't mean to bump into you j-just I tripped.."I said in a nervous tone I was blushing a bit, but I just felt so warm inside of me."Oh hey tex,and it's fine don't worry, what are you doing here anyways?"asked Alaska as he looks down at me,"Oh about that it's because when I was heading out I smelled something good and um I wanted to check it out.."I said as I rubbed my neck,"Oh I'm making some blin, Russian pancakes."alaska smiled and I blushed more.'Why is he so pretty?! I bet he thinks I'm weird-' I thought as I got a bit upset.

Narrator's POV-
Texas was kinda upset,"Hey Texas are you ok?"asked Alaska in a soft voice."Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry just thinking..."said Texas with a fake smile,"Alright then, breakfast is almost ready so you can sit down for now if you will like?" Alaska said as he patted Texas's head,Texas smiled softly.When breakfast was done, Alaska yelled that breakfast was already done.All the states came and sat down to eat.They were just talking about stuff,Florida was talking about how summer is gonna be the best and about animals the other states were actually pretty excited for summer, Texas only wanted to stay in his room and rest, or do whatever he wishes.

☀︎𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼  𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻☀︎
Texas was in his room, while Alabama was reading some books.All states have to share rooms with 1 or 2 states,Texas was just drawing some random stuff like flowers or people that are surrounded with flowers and a beautiful sky,something like that.He liked to play the guitar and he likes to draw, he doesn't like to sing at all and dancing he's not good at it he only knows some bachata."what are you doing tex?"asked Alabama,even if he was asking Texas what he was doing he was still reading his book,"Eh, just drawing"said Texas as he stopped and stretched his arms a bit."Hm so, did you talk to the Slavic?"Asked Alabama curios."We talked for a bit but not much, I wish I could just be closer to him...I liked him for 2 years straight and still he kinda always ignores me...who doesn't like,talk to me that much!..I feel hopeless...I wish he could at least talk to me more or hug me...even if he doesn't like me,at least a friendly hug is alright with me...He doesn't like me...right?.."Texas had some tears running down his cheeks.Alabama, felt bad and sat down next to him,"Hey, it's alright he just might be kinda shy around you.I remember when hawaii told me he's just very shy with people unless you know him a bit more or he just knows you, and don't worry just stop thinking about the negative side, it's unhealthy thinking about that."said Alabama as he hugged Texas."𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾..,𝖠𝗅𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗆𝖺"said Texas with a smile as he hugged back.While hawaii was outside, hearing all of it.She felt so bad for him, it broke her heart Alaska told her everything about Texas..A year ago.

𝘈 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰
"Hey hawaii can I tell you something?"asked Alaska,"Sure,what is it?"hawaii said with curiosity."You know texas,right?Well, I-Umm I don't know how to explain it...whenever I see him it's like I feel my heart skip beats and I feel a warmth inside of me...and I just feel so nervous around him..it's like he's doing magic! I just...feel so good..what is that comadre doing to me?Please hawaii tell me"said Alaska as he started to think about Texas,"And I haven't slept so well these days!"alaska said as he hides his face with his hands,"Oh, that means you like him"said hawaii with a giggle,"W-What?!Theres no way!...right?..,"Alaska was very flustered,"It's alright Alaska, trust me this feeling is good and that means you love or either like him which is the same thing just that loving somebody is a better way,love is stronger than liking,"said Hawaii as she patted his back.'Do I really like him?...' Alaska thought about it."Andddd about how you don't sleep well is that, someone is thinking about you~"said hawaii with a giggle,"Why would someone be thinking of me at ебля(fucking) midnight-"Alaska was confused,"Idk"said Hawaii-The end of flashback-

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:1,036
🧩Hey guys ima leave it here, whoever reads this first I owe you my life- I hope you have a good day or night🧩