The Dragone I fell in love with

The sirens went off. "Please leave to the safe room, get Amber, I will get your dad!" My mom yelled to me. I ran to the park, Amber and some friends were hiding under the slide. "Come over here, all of ya!" I yelled to them. They all ran to me, I showed then way to the safe room down the street. I quickly pushed them gently all in and lit a candle. I shut the door and locked it.

"Hey guys keep quiet. The soldiers are coming down streets and take people to fight and we don't want you guys to fight yet. your to young."I said nicely. The all agreed to keep quiet.  We heard shooting and screaming.

"Is Mommy out there, Alice?" Amber worried.

"All your parents are out there, but I hope they found a safe place to hide. So, does anyone have a good joke? We should cheer up."I said calmly. Brittney rose her hand. "Yes,Britt?" She smiled slightly.

"So there was once two muffins in a oven. One muffin said "Dang! It is so hot in here. Then the other muffin said AHHHHH A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!" She laughed. We all started to laugh quietly. It was probably nine o'clock by the time I noticed there was no noise. It was dark, cause it was night. They all were gone.  Three parents were calling for there kids. One was a dad, the others were moms.

 "Brittney!!!" One mom called. Brittney ran out and to her and when they got close they hugged. "William?Where are you?" The other mom called. No William with us.

 "Danniel! Micha! Where are you?" Called the dad. We had a Danniel and Micha. They ran to each other for hugs.   

  "Hey guys, partner up with two others who live on your block and each go to each other house to make sure there is some one there. Thank you guys. Bye." I said thankfully. Amber took my hand and we walked out of the safe room, walked a block to the park, walked two more blocks to our old house.

We both walked in. Everything was normal. "Mom? We are home!" I shouted. Amber made me be quiet.

 "I think someone is in this house." She whispered. "Yah,Mom is in here." She nodded. "No,  someone that shouldn't be here." I rolled my eyes.

"Alice?Amber? Is that you?" My mom called from the Kitchen.

 "Yes,Mom. Some kids couldn't find there parents. It was very sad." I said as I walked into the Kitchen. Dad was sitting down at the table.

"So when are we gonna never see dad again? Micka said Daddy will die this year like his dad did." Amber asked.

"I will not die soon, promise. Anyways, why would you even believe Micka?" Dad said.

"Because everybody think he is the cutest boy in the school,plus he has no cuties." Amber said. I smiled at that statement.

That night I couldn't fall a sleep. I slipped on my slippers and walked down the swirled stairs into the kitchen. "What are ya doing down here,Alice? Sneaking some pumpkin pie?" My dad asked. I turned around. He was eating pumpkin pie.

 "Dad,dad,dad."I rolled my eyes. Then he went up stairs.

The stairs are very long. We have five floors in out house . There are doors going up the stairs. He took the first one.. I staired up it for along time. Then I headed up. I passed the main floor,the 1st floor(Mom and dads floor) The 2nd floor (Ambers floor) The third floor. (My floor.) But while I walked into my floor I saw light from upstairs in the corner of my eye, I stopped. I looked into the reflection of the window, I saw light and figures.

I started to walk up the stairs. I have only been on the 5th floor in the day time not night. I passed the 4th floor. The door was opend into the 5th floor. I looked in. A very long hallway. Dark with candles lit on the sides. A least ten doors were in the hall way with two more in each room. One door was opened with light coming out. One door was closed but light was threw the crack and I saw feet moving. I quietly swept to the door that was open. I peeked in. No one was in it. But I did hear voices.

Creature Story.

The girl is gonna find us. "She might look up" I told Mageline. "Shut up she can hear us you stump!" Mageline hushed at me. We both stumbled out of the room. We ran across the hall behind a pillar. "Stay here you stump!" Mageline whispered. She ran off into the other room with light  yelling another language. The girl came out of the room quietly. She walked to the door with the light coming threw the crack. She slowly opened it being shocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers. Please tell me the truth. What should I fix? Is it good. If you are reading this please at least put something at least a :good or a bad or an OK. PLEASE comment. Thank you so much. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------