Chapter 6

☼ Recap ☼
'Alpha Jeon started laughing he couldn't believe it these two were acting like an old married couple.'

"I don't know why you guys hate each other from my point of view you guys seem like an old married couple"

Jungkook and Taehyung's jaws were dropped to the floor and were think that the alpha was crazy.

"Dad what are you saying I can't be with someone like him we are both complete opposites I think we would both kill each other"

Taehyung nodded his head he couldn't believe what Alpha Jeon was saying he thought he was crazy and did not want to marry his son.

"I'm sorry sir but I agree with Jungkook on this one even me I think we would already be at are throats with each other ready to kill one another if we're in a house"

Alpha Jeon just laughed at them he couldn't believe these two would be getting married in two weeks well they had to start getting along or else who knows what might happen.

"Well Taehyung why don't you explain to Jungkook what I just told you so he gets what you guys are supposed to do"

Taehyung nodded at Alpha Jeon and turned to his son who was looking at him confused and ready for an explanation.

"Well Alpha Jeon told me that in this scroll you and me will bring together a strong pack the strongest in the world and that other packs will try to attack us"

"He also said that one of us will be able to carry children and that they will be the strongest of their kind"

Jungkook could be believe what he was hearing one of them was able to carry children and they will be the leaders of the strongest pack in the world.

"Wait wait so if one of us can get pregnant who is it because I ain't gonna be the one that for sure"

Alpha Jeon just chuckled at his son and silly ness but he knew he wasn't joking.

"Well good for you because in the scroll it's says the good alpha will be able to carry them and from my perspective you are the gruel alpha"

Jungkook was fuming why was he called the cruel alpha he could be the good alpha and carry children and control his anger.

"WHAT WHY AM I THE GRUEL ALPHA AND HE'S THE GOOD ALPHA"

Jungkook was yelling but all Taehyung and Alpha Jeon could do was chuckle at him because he looked like a mad bunny.

"Don't worry son the good alpha will change the gruel alpha for better and I can see Taehyung is up for the challenge that is named Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook just looked at his father and started to walk out of his office and slammed the door and just went to go sit down and calm down.

"What wrong Jungkook you seem mad did everything go bad in there"

Jungkook just looked at Namjoon and calmed down so he wouldn't go off at one of his best friends.

"It's a long story Namjoon hyung and I don't think I'm gonna be able to survive this with that alpha in there"

Namjoon just chuckled at his best friend and knew he didn't mean that he could see the happiness in his eyes.

"Don't lie to me Jungkook I can see it in your eyes your happy that Taehyung is here he doesn't seem bad and he's able to challenge you so that's a plus"

"What do mean Namjoon hyung why would I be happy to be with him he's annoying hmph"

Namjoon just started laughing because from the red face Jungkook was pulling he could clearly tell he was embarrassed for being caught.

⚡︎ Kookie's mad again ⚡︎Hopefully you guys liked this I just made this up like ngl kinda proud but I feel like to could be better ngl soo enjoy and have a happy quarantine teehee

Hopefully you guys liked this I just made this up like ngl kinda proud but I feel like to could be better ngl soo enjoy and have a happy quarantine teehee

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎