part 36

It was ending of 8th month of drivya....

From past certain days Rakshit was quite busy with miss Khanna (deal ke liye baki kuch nahi hai😁)

He spend most of time on deal and meeting as it was an important deal too.   Work was handled from home only.. but as Rakshit regularly talks with baby...give proper attention towards the health of Drishti.....fulfills all her wishes.....

It was afternoon time shivaya were spending time with eachother...elders were watching movie...Drishti was not in mood so she was sitting at balcony...and Rakshit was at study room with miss Khanna....

Drishti was not feeling good so she thought that if Rakshit is completed with his work so they can go to garden...

When she reached for study room,she doesn't found Rakshit and vish there...she thought may be Rakshit will be with family...she was going towards hall when she heard some sound from guestroom....she thought to go and check..

When she gone to check she seen rakshit holding vishakha from her waist and Vishakha was in bathrobe....

Drishti's eyes filled with tear she was about to go but...

Vish:oh please mr Shergill aap apni personal aur professional life Ko alag Kyu nahi rakhte...manti hu ur wife is pregnant and she needs you but work bhi toh important hai....

Rakshit:miss Khanna..that's my wish ki main kya Karu kya nahi...mujhe aapse advice Lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai...so please....and rahi baat drish ki toh voh mere bacche ki maa bannewali hai...she is my responsibility...

Vish:ohh so aapke bacche ki maa bannewali hai isiliye...achha ek baat batiye she is pregnant toh use bhi toh shayad thodi privacy chahiye hogi na...aur please Han main bohot achhe se janti hu voh aapke bache ki maa bannewali hai sirf isiliye you r taking care of her....she is ur responsibility aapne hi abhi kaha...aur main yeh nahi keh rahi ki aap pura waqt Kam kare but atleast some hours...

Rakshit:sahi kaha miss Khanna Voh mere bacche ki maa bannewali hai so she is my responsibility.....(After hearing these Drishti left for room)...but you know what usse bhi zyada voh meri Jaan hai...usse pyaar karta hu...voh meri zindagi hai...Drishti ke bina Rakshit kuch bhi nahi hai....agar Drishti hai toh Rakshit hai...Han hai voh meri responsibility because she is the one who stays in my heart and in my mind....mujhe halki si bhi kharoch aati hai na toh pura ghar sar par utha leti hai.....she just can't see me in any pain...main jitna usse pyaar karta hu na usse Kahi zyada pyaar voh mujhse Karti hai...and u know what...jisse meri wife ki respect nahi mujhe uske saath koi deal nahi karni....the deal is cancelled...aur ek baat yaad rakhna Miss Vishakha mere liye meri wife bohot important hai..meri Jaan se bhi zyada...and at this time she needs me not only because she is pregnant but also because she can't imagine herself without me and it's same with me....I can't imagine my life without her....you may leave this house ryt now....

Vish:Mr Shergill you will have to face huge loss...

Rakshit:Maine nahi aapki advice mangi hai na hi mujhe aapki advice chahiye wese bhi yeah papers sign karne ke Baad main batane hi wala tha ki I had booked hotel for you bcoz aapki wajah se pichle kuch dino main apni wife Ko time nahi de pa raha hu....ab sign toh hone se rahi so you may leave...

Vish: what the hell...is this the way to treat it guest...

Rakshit(in anger tone and raising his voice):Don't you dare to talk with me in such tone main bhul jaunga ki you r a women....and again those who doesn't respect my wife has no value for me...so don't dare to talk with me in such tone and yes don't utter anything I mean anything for my wife....otherwise I won't spare you...

Saying these he left....and it was now lunch time...everyone were sitting at dinning area...Rakshit joined them and vish was leaving the SM..

Mahima:vish beta kaha ja Rahi ho?

Vish:aunty I m leaving...

Mahima:are par..

(Before she could say anything Rakshit said..)

Rakshit:mom janewale ko nahi rokte...miss khanna cab is waiting for you...

Vish left...

Rakshit:mom drish kaha hai??isne lunch Kiya??

Mahima:actually Maine rashi Ko bejha tha Drishti Ko bulane bas rashi aati hi hogi..

Rashi came...

Rakshit:rashi Drish kaha hai???

Rashi:bhaiya voh bhabhi so rahi hai...

Rakshit:so rahi hai iss waqt..

Mahima:Rakshit shayad tiredness feel kar rahi hogi...isiliye so gayi hongi...chinta mat kar..miane use subah fruits and healthy nashta khila diya tha...ab chal tu khale.....jab uthegi tab khila dena...

Rakshit:hmm thik hai...

Everyone has their lunch then all gone towards their room.....Rakshit had an important conference call so he gone to attend it....

In drikshit's room,

Drishti was thinking something and shivya entered in room....

Divya:di aap uth gayi...achaa hai di yeh dekho na main aur Shikhar na internet par babies ke liye jhula dhund rahe hai...aap batao na kaunsa achaa hai..matlab kaunsa ke babies ke liye??

Drishti was lost in her thoughts....

Shikhar:bhabhi...bhabhi...

Drishti came back from her thoughts

Drishti:Han bolo kya hua???

Divya:di aap theek ho na???koi tension hai kya???

Drishti:nahi divi bas daziness feel ho rahi hai....aur man main baichaini si ho Rahi hai....

Divya:di aap na neeche hum sab ke saath baito aapko achaa lagega chalo...

Shivya and Drishti spended time with family...they played games....seen old album of Rakshit and Shikhar when they were small.....

Soon they all done with watching the memories and now it was time for dinner...Drishti was not willing to eat but as Mahima ash and ojas forced her so she ate.....Rakshit was amazed by her behaviour but he thought about mood swing so he didn't asked much....

Precap:drikshit talk and Good news...

So guyss story has come to an end....just 1part left jo main kal publish karungi so thank you so much guyss for supporting...thank you for showering your love to my story.....❤️❤️❤️