Chapter: 1 Getting the job

Looking outside of the castle balcony I sighed a remebered the war against robots the bloodiest war i was ever in. Oh Hi I am Masterninja king of the fire realm which is now combined with the dark realm I am married to Levina Nightshadow we have 6 kids 2 girls and 4 boys the twins Kenai and Thrax they are both peguas which to be honset i didn't show it but i was a bit shocked because all the other kids are alicorns like me and Levina but Kenai and Thrax are special i know it. Anyway I was lost in thought when Levina walked up to me, "Sweety whats wrong?", Levina asked me, "Nothing it is just i might go a take the job and Pinkie Pies Pizzeria.", I say and looked at the paper, "You sure Ninja there have been rumors about night guards found dead in Pinkie Pie suits.", Said Levina in a cautious tone of voice, "I know sweety but still i am going to take the job.", I say looking into Levina's eyes oh by the way my mane and tail are a midnight flame color and a bit longer than before too. kissing Levina I flew to the pizzera.

Landing at the pizzera I stopped and I had a vision but it was foggy so I can't explain but I heard Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie but they screammed I don't know why but what I didn't know was that they died here and their ghosts posses the animotronics. Walking into the place I looked at Pinkie PIe, Applejack, and Fluttershy then I heard somepony say a rude thing to the animotronic Fluttershy even though robots don't hear or have feelings which i was wrong but i did not know that I said, "Hey don't make fun of the animotronic Fluttershy.", and I could of swor that the animotronic Fluttershy smiled at me. "Okay I think I am tripping or somepony slipped something into my coffee." I mumbled and walked towards the wonderbolt cove looking at the sign it said, "Out of order" shrugging i used my magic and turned invisible and walked into the cove decasting the spell i looked around with my eyes where lighting glowing green cause i have nightvision with in my eyes than i saw Rainbow dash damaged as I walked forward she looked at me, "Ah who are you and what are you doing here?", she asked, "I am Masterninja I am going to be the new night guard.", I said, "The new night guard you Masterninja after you couldn't save us.", she said and I stumbled back this animotronic just said after i couldn't save them what. "Wait what?", I say shocked, "I said you didn't save us the only ones left alive in mane6 is Twilight and Rarity the rest of us were killed.", Rainbow dash said getting up into my face.

"Hey i didn't know okay if knew I would bring you back to life but it is too late okay.", I said backing up, "Okay look don't be the night guard or something bad would happen to you.", Rainbow dash said and she walked away, "Um I am taking the job and besides i am a soldier and an alicorn so whatever it is I can take it.", I said and turned invisible, "I hope so.", said Rainbow dash and i walked out of the cove. Decasting the spell I went and found the manager, "Hello sir I am here for the job as a night guard.", I said, "Oh good well I hope you know your way around and good luck being the night guard you will need it your shift starts at 12 pm and ends at 6 am.", he said and walked away. as I walked out of the pizzera and stopped "Why did he say good luck I am going to need it.", I wondered and flew home.