Scarlett Mayrose Everlyn (Young Justice Version)

Name: Scarlett Mayrose Everlyn
Nickname: Scar
Alias: Phoenix
Laboratory name: Subject 56
Pet name: Sparks
Queens Bees name: Serenity
Age: Season 1 - 15
      Season 2 - 20 or 15
      Season 3 - 22 or 16

Personality: Scarlett to begin with is very quiet, shy and quite innocent in her actions. She has never seen the sun or been properly outside so she is deprived of any childhood. This makes her private, secretive of her past but also mysterious as she withholds some stories. She is a flight over fight person, and will avoid people. However, once she starts to open she is passionate for helping others and for flying in her Phoenix form continually.  She is so kind and caring and very chirpy when she gets out there. Upon loosing her shyness, she starts to enjoy going on adventures with the team and isn't no longer afraid of facing danger as she grew up in harsh conditions so she understands danger. Upon gaining closer with the team, she becomes protective of them and is willing to sacrifice her own life to help them. She even becomes super bubbly and happy, not afraid to be herself anymore which includes being extremely passionate.
Serenity is the complete opposite of Serenity, not only is she not innocent but she has evil tints. As she is controlled by Queen Bees commands, she see everything from Queen Bees point of view. She is sarcastic, feisty and strong, who is not afraid to make her opinion known to others. She can be annoying but most of all, will go to any extent to ensure her 'mother' Queen Bee, is impressed with her. She has lost all sense of friendliness and compassion and is bleak and evil.
Looks: Scarlett has caramel hair always braided to the side over her shoulder, it's messy and she has some hair loose to cover her face which reflects her innocence. She has opal blue eyes that glint purple whenever her emotions are getting out of control or she is using her powers. She is slightly pale from never seeing the sun but still an average skin colour tone and reaches a height of 5"6 being quite tall for a 15 year old. On her back she had two bone like structures on her back that reflects her nature of being half Phoenix. She is also skinny from not being fed often but is very fit as she can move quite flexibly due to continuous training she was receiving in her alias form Serenity.
Outfits:
Hero outfit: A purple mask that looks like it has wings alongside her hair being braided always to the side. Her outfit consists of a yellow and purple gradient top and skirt with a belt. On the belt it contains a P for Phoenix. She also wears dark purple combat boots and a dark purple cape. Her outfit is very similar to Megan's in style but a lot more purple and yellow.
Laboratory outfit: Simple grey shorts way to small for her and a white and black T-shirt that contains the number 56 printed into her left breast as a representation she is a experiment. She doesn't have any socks or shoes either and is always cold. Around her neck is also an inhibitor collar that prevents her from using any powers without permission.
Casual outfit: Once she grows confident, she is given actual clothes which consists of demin jeggings and a white t-shirt quoting 'Sisterhood' and a black, grey and white striped cartigan. Her hair is always braided to the side but messy as well and she wears her combat boots too. Another popular outfit she is seen in during warmer weather is a flowing mandala skirt and the same t-shirt tucked into it alongside some pretty purple sandals.
Phoenix form: Her Phoenix consists of a average sized bird with a yellow body and purple tip feathers. Her eyes are purple as well, and glaze with beauty. When gliding her feathers gently spark with embers that seem to float into the surroundings and always bring her the look of an angel.
Evil ego attire: When Serenity her alter ego has taken over, she is known to prefer darker clothing, like a vivid dark purple crop top and black denim pants alongside the same cargo boots and a blue denim cardigan. Her Villians attire on the other hand is a dark purple mask, and a dark purple crop top again with black pants for easy flexible movements alongside a belt containing her weapons.

Family:
Mother - deceased
Father - deceased
Siblings - maybe....
Friends: has no friends until she meets the young justice crew.
People of infliction: Queen Bee - is the 'mother' of Serenity and Psimon, the one who controls her mind.
Mentor: Black Canary.
Crush: experimentation depending on rp, even other people OCs.

Powers: Scarlett is a Phoenix, she has the power to completely transform herself, like a shapeshifter, into a Phoenix firebird. Her phoenix form is small, could fit on people's shoulders comfortably however, is useful for being nimble with quick speed. She is purple and yellow in colour once transformed and can burst into a fit of embers when really fired up using her heat to burn people. In human form she can control fire even create it right from a spark in her hands but not only that, she has the rare ability to control ice, the reason why she was chosen as a child to be kidnapped. Besides the fire, ice and flight from transformation, her tears, just like an actual Phoenix, can heal but she must be feeling the strongest of emotions for them to be true healing tears.
Whenever in her dark form, she does not seem to harness any ability of healing, rather only destruction with her fire and ice being controlled by Queen Bee.
Abilities: From her training in the labs, Scarlett knows how to do all kinds of hand to hand combat and fighting skills that can help her in battle but she can't remember any of it. She has a mental mind block on all of her training thanks to Psimon blocking her memories.
Weapons: Upon finally experimenting with weapons, she discovers she has a good technique using a staff that can compact itself into a small stick. She is also highly trained with a Tabak-Toyak, a nunchuck like weapon with longer sticks. She prefers using her powers through.

Home planet: Miqus
Backstory: Scarlett was born on another planet, Miqus, and lived there for 4 years with her mother, father and fellow Phoenix species. On this planet, everyone is a Phoenix and mostly bonded to one elements or a certain ability (mainly fire) however Scarlett happens to be bonded to both Fire and Ice. She lives a happy life through, right up till she was 4, when destruction overcame her planet. The Light from Earth wanted to conquer this planet hearing of the mysterious power the Phoenix's could hold but instead decided when they realised they couldn't harness the power, decided to destroy the planet themselves. Before doing so, Scarlett got caught up in the mayhem of it all and the Light noticed how she looked unique. They tore her away from her mother and father and killed them right before her eyes before sweeping her away to Earth. Upon being on Earth, Scarlett was kept in a CADMUS laboratory where each day they got her to complete tedious tasks and take part in futile experiments that would always drain her. During this time she was referred to as subject 56, project Phoenix, just another illegal experiment on live specimens. This is also where she first meets Psimon and Queen Bee as they had sessions of training. During these times Psimon did a lot of mental training on Scarlett, training her to have a seperate personal, Serenity, Queen Bees daughter and personal pet Phoenix, Sparks. They had her trained in all types of fighting, and to listen to certain commands. But after each session, Psimon would block all of those memories from training at the back her mind in a very dazed state that always left her confused about it all. This was Scarletts life for 10 years. Upon reaching the age of 14, Scarlett overheard a conversation that they had plans to wipe all memories of her real identity Scarlett, and leave her as Serenity forever so she could finally be Queens Bee. Scarlett worried for her life, she didn't want to forget her home, or who she truly was so she planned an escape. Her escape sadly didn't work, but instead, one of her loose embers from trying to escape, blew up some flammable chemicals causing the building to collapse. This is how Scarlett finally connects with the Young Justice team. They had found her amongst the rubble in her cage when they went to investigate finding out it was a CADMUS building. Scarlett was so afraid that all she spoke was simple words and pretended to be dumb and unable to do anything special. After spending a couple of weeks in the mountain where they took her to be able to heal she eventually shared her story with the team. This is where she finally started to train with the help of Wonder women but of course she has the relation with Queen Bee to deal with. I tend to start her rp with people at this stage. Her story with Queen Bee is a little different, upon finally getting in her hands she wipes her mind, removing any existence of Scarlett to make her the perfect daughter Serenity. The team will save her but find her memories scatter amongst nothingness even her being Scarlett trapped. She is Queens Bees puppet and not afraid to do anything.
Other: Queen Bee will do everything in her power to gain her little pet, her perfect 'daughter' back under her control to have her right beside her as an obedient follower. She is the controller of Scarletts second being, Serenity and quite powerful if controlled due to her backstory and being.