First dinner

Tessa / ur mind

We all got to choose our rooms in the Billboard mansion. This Billboard house is gonna be there for 2 months !!! That means 2 awkward months around your crush.
They said to get dressed casual as we all were gonna have dinner together.
I went to my closet and chose

I looked in the mirror and wow!!.
I went to the dining room to find handsome jk looking like this but what shook me was that....

all of them were looking at something but jk, when he saw me ,looked at me like this. I was jungshook!!.

We all had a tasty dinner together. Now it was sleeping time. You ran to your bed excited because you were sure that jk is going to be there in the dream!!!!.😉😉😉😉😉😉😉👅👅.

Next day morning

Jk s mind

I woke up and did my morning routine  and went to the workout area to find my little princess already there working out. No wonder why she has a perfect body.......
She looked cute and sexy at the same time.

She looked do beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her

She looked do beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was the treadmill and usually I listen to music because that makes me forget that I am tired. But today I dint need music in my ears ... that beautiful girl did the role of the music......

Tessa s / ur mind

I was working out and suddenly jk entered the workout area and started staring at me and I didn't want to but yet I Blushed!!!!!!!!.
Jk was looking at me the whole time and I tried my best to act normall.
I may look super cool but little did the other s know that my heart could not control it's pace !!!.