Eternal Forgiveness(Watty Awards2012)

"And he fell down from the heavens, like a rock as it sinks to the bottom of the ocean. Cursing and yelling the whole way down. When he hit the solidness of the earth, he was silent. No one has heard from the sinner since, but you should never go near a demon, my children. They are dangerous, unpredictable and violent...."

The horrific stories my family and teachers had always told me fliated through my head. And yet, I knew I couldn't leave the male there, all alone.

It was right, yet so, very wrong. I thought as I stroked the man's face, reveling in the warmth.

I was broken out of my thoughts by a shout of horror.

"Michelle!" I spun around, seeing that the voice came from one of my dearest friends, Alexandra.

"What in the heavens are you doing with that?" She screached, her christine white wings spreading behind her. I glared.

"He is hurt." I stated calmly, effectively hiding the collapsed figure from her view.

"Well, have fun falling!" she yelled, taking off to the sky. "And bring your pity for them with you!"

Sighing I turned back to the collapsed male.

His skin was a coppery color, almost rivaling the metal itself. His hair was black as pitch, and glinted dangerously in the moonlight, making it seem like a halo on his head.

And the red bat-like wings streatching out of his back were haunting, yet beautiful.

"Are you finished admiring yet, pureness?" a husky voice asked. My eyes snapped to his face, trying not to linger on the broadness of his chest. His crystal blue eyes searched my face and he grunted as he sat up.

"You shouldn't have, you know." he said, voice scratchy, like it hurt to speak.

"What?"

"Have pity on us. We either don't want it or don't deserve it." I glared at that.

"It is a matter of opinion. If anyone is to decide whom I give pity to, it is me, not you." I said stiffly. I crossed my arms, trying to look defiant. He chuckled and smiled slightly, he had sharp canine teeth. I averted my eyes and gulped. He leaned closer.

"Do I frighten you, pure one?" he whispered, breath washing over my face, sweet smelling and pleasant. I whimpered and shook my head. I was honestly beginning to rethink my decision to help the demon. He grinned and wrapped a hand around each of my arms. I jerked back, but couldn't pull out of his iron grip.

"I shall think you do not remember me, Michelle." he whispered into my ear. I froze.

"You know me?" I said quietly. I felt his chest rumble as he laughed, but I could not see his face as it was at the place where neck met shoulder.

"Yes. And you know me." he said. I began to wonder.

"I know that you look into the shadows in fear." he began. "I know that all you want is true love, as in some man toprotect you and stand alongside you. You do not like to be put in a position where you are in less power than the other person you are with. I know you have loved once, but have never gotten over that man, my sweet." he muttered. I gasped. I had only told two people that. Alexandra and-

"Cameron?" I gasped. "Is it honestly you?"

"Yes, little one."

_____________________________________________________________________

Done... I think so well? did I do a good job?