Chapter one

Sakura.high

While mother was trying to wake me up for the first day of highschool I lifted up my covers and got out my towel,and my school clothes and I hanged them on the clothes hanger then I wore the sandals and hoped in the shower and rinsed myself with cold water , then after 20 minutes I hoped out and I wore my school uniform it was a japanese sefuku it looked like a cute japanese girl outfit then, I went down the long beautiful row of stairs , however,mother came to me and gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
After that, I packed my books and stuff in my backpack,it was a purple and yellow striped backpack,after that,I waved goodbye to mom and grandma then I went to wait for the bus,after It came i hoped in and looked all around too see If i saw my bffs from grade 8 ,jemma and Macy,btw my name is Emma!,I'm a second year,I have black hair and I'm 14 and I'm almost 15 in a year or so,let's begin with the story,oh after awhile I spotted my friend jemma ,I waved at her and she sat next to me,then we talked about grade 9 how its gonna be jemma said : I'm gonna miss Macy because she isnt here its gonna be tough what if there's bullies?. Emma:Dont say that I'm gonna be by your side forever jemma.
Jemma said: thanks ..but what if we aren't in the same class ?
Emma: just message me if they are,jemma:okay. After that jemma said : but I'm still sad since macy moved a year ago. Emma: i know I miss her too but we have to be brave and stand out for each other,since we are bbfs right jem?

Jemma nodded, After that we rode the rest of the trip silently.