The Dream Date

It was the afternoon when Ellahmay opened the front door of her house to see a girl waiting outside, leaning on their truck.

"Hello, are you Khloe?" Ellahmay says.

"Yup! And you must be Ellahmay?" Khloe responds.

"Yeah, I'm so excited for this date!" Ellah says blushingly.

"Me too, I think we're gonna have lots of fun!" said Khloe. "Let's go ahead and go to the beach."

Ellhamay is a very short Filipino girl - like, very short - with a pair of glasses and hair that's just slightly over her shoulder with bangs that she has cut herself. She was wearing a striped collar T-shirt that's tucked into her high waisted shorts.

Khloe was much more taller than her. She's a pale girl with dark short curly hair dyed purple. She's wearing black and white striped long sleeves with a white plain T-shirt layered on top, along with black short overalls on top of all of that.

 She's wearing black and white striped long sleeves with a white plain T-shirt layered on top, along with black short overalls on top of all of that

(Ellahmay will look like she's almost the same height as Khloe in this drawing, but she is much more shorter. Like, I mean wayy more shorter. She's short af!)

They met online on Tinder, they were both matched for each other. They've been texting to each other for a very long time, they would talk about Portia from The Arcana, what their favorite Fredo Disco songs are, and how Haikyuu is the best anime. But as they met in person, it seems like they have nothing to say but compliments like "Oh, I like your glasses" or "Hey, pretty boots."

It wasn't before long that Khloe starts playing another singer on the radio who they both like but never talked about; Chloe Moriondo (who sort of happens to look a lot like Khloe for some reason). As soon as the song Bugbear starts playing they both started bopping to the music, screaming out the lyrics, and just having a grand old time. This eventually broke the ice for them after the song was over, and the date was continued to be great.

They first walked around downtown Neptune Beach to go shopping and look at the pretty stuff there, and then they went out to a fancy restaurant to eat a fancy dinner at McDonald's. They talked for what seems like forever. When they were done with their food, they left and headed to the beach, it was already dark when they got out there but they didn't care since they were having fun.

Khloe drove up onto the beach with the back of the truck facing the ocean. They both got out of the car and headed to the back. They sat there stargazing at the special stars in the silver night sky, hearing the sea crash against the sand, smelling the salty smell from the sea nearby, and feeling the cold night breeze (wow that's a lot of S words...). The radio continues to play as the two girls are right by each other still looking at the stars enjoying their company.

It was getting more chilly and they both started to feel cold. They didn't bring a blanket so they just sat there freezing. Ellahmay notices Khloe shaking so she decides to make a move and yawn while sneakily slipping her into her arms. Khloe was surprised at first, but then she relaxes as she snuggles up against Ellahmay. Both Ellahmay and Khloe were blushing now and they could feel their faces turning red. Then finally, after what feels like forever, they both face each other, look into their eyes, and share a nice tender kiss. Then after 5 minutes after kissing, they both started making the fuck out.

Then they did the naughty-naughty in the sheets later and never saw each other again afterwards.

THE FUCKING END

ELLAHMAY I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

• • •