Dying..Missing you. (Copter's New Song, check it out!)

It was one of those Friday nights where the gang decided to meet up and chill down after a week of work. Copter climb the stairs with hurried steps as he entered the Bar where they decided to meet up.

"P'Ter, you are late again." Bas stated while looking at Copter who just smiled and take the seat beside him.

"Come on Bas, give our superstar friend a break. We rarely see him because he is so busy." Bank stated while smiling at Copter.

Copter shake his head while looking at Bank "You talked too much as if you don't pester me daily with your annoying text messages." he answered making Bank laugh while exchanging drinks with their other friends.

"So how are you Phi?" Bas asks while looking at Copter who just frowned at the question.

"Huh? What are you asking me about?" Copter asks while grabbing a bottle of beer.

Bas rolled his eyes as he pats Copter's back "You told me that you're having a hard time to complete the song that you are working on." he stated. Copter decided to pursue being a singer after years of working as an actor. He is always busy so he couldn't catch up with friends so when Bas invited him to hang out today, he agreed immediately.

"Yeah, you said you were supposed to release them this month right?" Tee asks while looking at Copter.

Copter sighed as he grab something to eat "I don't know. It is hard to get the muse flowing." he replied and his gaze got stuck at the two people who just arrived.

"Oi Phi Kim!" the group cheered when Kimmon arrived at the Bar as he exchange highfive with his friends.

Copter lowered his gaze as he grab his drink and continued drinking in silent.

"Hey Cop!" Kimmon called his name making him lift his gaze. Kimmon was smiling at him.

"Oh Phi." he greets back giving a polite wai. The person beside Kim greeted him as well as they sits in front of him.

Bas glance at the person sitting beside him and the other friends who are busy chatting with each other. He leans closer to Cop.

"Are you okay?" he asks and Cop just nod his head. Why won't he be? He thought.

Kimmon tried talking to him once in a while asking about him and his work while also engaging him with the topics about their group of friends - just like the old times.

"Say PKim, are you guys together now?" one of their friends ask pointing at Kimmon and the person beside him.

Kimmon looks at the person beside him and smiled. "when are you going to answer me?" he asks making the others yell.

"Hey its been a year that you guys are like that. You are getting slow, Pkim." their friends teased him.

The person beside Kimmon just blushes as he lightly slaps Kimmon's arms. Copter smiled when Kimmon meets his gaze.

This is what I wanted right?

Copter excused himself from the group when he felt suffocated after drinking several bottles of alcohol. He decided to stay at the balcony area to loosen up a bit staring at the dark sky - There are no stars that night, he felt a little gloomy.

"Are you alright?" Kimmon's voice interrupted his trail of thoughts.

Copter lowered his gaze looking at Kimmon "Yeah. I am just feeling tipsy so I decided to breathe." he answered.

"You shouldn't be drinking too much. Your tolerance is a mess." Kimmon replied while taking out his E-Cigarette.

Copter frowned "You still smoke?" he asks