One

Present:-

Batul :-

It's been 550 days since that day . It still gives me nightmares , Now for some people nightmares are bad dreams for me it is loving someone so enduringly and having known that it was a lie , the love you gave , the trust you had on them was nothing for them , While you had given your everything for them , they still betrayed you !! That is a real nightmare for me , and I have lived this nightmare everyday since that day !! It broke something inside me that I will never be able to join together , I hate them , each and everyone one of them !! Well if you think they were some bullies or something No , they were my friends infact bestfriends & My love !! We all grieve so much about breakups in love that we forget that friends can break your heart too and in a way that it leaves a bruise forever !!

*Cell rings*

Nik :- Hey batul !! So Were you again thinking about that day boo ? Cause I called you like 500 times and still no luck

Batul :- Well Hello to you too Nik , and no I was busy with stuff !!

Nik :- Well too bad  you can't lie to me , but it's been a year now batul , how much more are you gonna endure , how many more tears?

Batul :- These tears are the constant reminder of the betrayal Nik , anyways tell me what you disturbed me for ?

Nik :- Well , there is this Musical Fest in college where  students are gonna visit from round the globe and this is an important event , so You & I are a team and we are going to get alloted some students and we have to babysit them for the event , other details when you meet me and just so you are mentally prepared you won't like it

Batul :- And why am I being informed NOW ? I miss college One day Nik ONE DAY and that Dean , uski to aisi ki taisi .

Nik :- Batul boo , you know I don't understand Hindi but anywhoosie , I am picking you up for dinner , cheque's on me so be ready and stop sulking , I'll inform Gabe and Jess too !! Love you bye !!
END

Well this is my World now !! Nik , Gabe & Jess they are all I have , they made the pain tolerable !! Let me introduce me to them !!
--------------------------------------------
Nikolas Conte :-  My best friend , well the only friend I trust in this world , he means everything to me . He has seen me at my lowest lows , has provided me a shoulder to cry on , listened to my stories 100's of times . I didn't think I'll be able to trust anyone else with what had happened, but than he barged in my life unannounced and he decided to stay . He promised me to be my side always , I did take my time to trust him but he never gave up once , He is the one who added white to my black and made life liveable !! Well in-short I owe my life to this man , it is because of him I am here !! Don't tell him I told you all this , I don't wanna gas him up !! How I met him ? That is another story to tell *sigh*

Gabe and Jess Conte :- They are Nick's Brother and Sister-in-law and also my local guardians !! They both are the pillars in my life , I met them because of Nick (another reason I am thankful for him) they are only 5 years elder to me but still they are like my parents !! Yes I am an orphan , I lost my parents when I was 10 and since then I am on my own !! These amazing people whole heartedly accepted me as their own , I walked in their home and felt like I belonged there !! They are those kind of people that make you believe in humanity !! I love them .Period
--------------------------------------------

Nick was going to pick me up at 8 and it was 7:15 already so I gotta get ready !! Well when I tell you that Man hates when people are late you gotta believe me , He will nag and throw tantrums around when I am late !! *Kid* is who he is . Not wanting to bear his tantrums I got ready asap !!

Changing to casuals I waited for him to arrive !! He came and we went together for dinner at our regular Pop's !! It was a Chilly night in New York  it was peaceful , but my heart wasn't ,  it was like my heart knew what was going to happen next a...

It was a Chilly night in New York  it was peaceful , but my heart wasn't ,  it was like my heart knew what was going to happen next and Boy was I going to be in deep Shit !!
____________________________

First Chapter  is here people , I am new to writing so bear my awful grammatical errors I'll get better fo'sure also constructive criticism is welcome !! Thankyou