Chapter 8

Irene

After that day that I bring Lisa to my safe haven we became more closer and we always hang out if we're not busy and my members thought that I'm already dating someone because I always go out during our rest day unlike before that I will just spend it at our dorm.

" Unnie you don't have date today? " Wendy asked. Well it's just me and her who I left here in the dorm since the others have visited their families.

" It's not a date Wendy I'm just hanging out with a close friend " I replied to her but she still looking at me suspiciously like she don't believe on what I said.

" Really? Well who's that friend of yours that always makes you blush and you're always excited if you received a message in your phone? It's really okay to us if you're dating someone already unnie 😁 " Wendy said and give me a teasing smirk. Aishhh this kid! Do I really blush to Lisa's messages?  Yes you do my mind replied. Shut up brain and I'm really not tsk! I look crazy right now talking to myself

" Unnie! " Wendy snap a finger in my face and I got startled to it.

" Yah! You scare me for a second! " I slap her in her arm.

" You zoned out unnie are you thinking about that "friend" of yours ? " She even just quoted the word friend.

" Yah! I'm not thinking about her and yes Wendy we are just friends nothing more nothing less " after I said that I go to my room and leave Wendy in the living room.

Hayyyssssttt why does no one believe me when I say Lisa and I are just friends? Cause clearly we are just friends.

But you're heart skip a beat when you're with her

Agghhh!!!!! Shut up brain I'm not talking to you !!!!!!

Lisa

It's been a week since Irene unnie took me to her safe haven and we got even more closer each day. I'm happy being with her like I'm free and I can be myself when I'm around her and I can't stop myself from smiling when I'm talking and thinking about her. Even jisoo unnie and chaeng notice my mood but they don't ask me anything even though they're really curious.

" You've been so happy lately lis and I'm happy that you're really happy 😁 " jisoo unnie said. Well we're here in our living room watching disney it's just the three of us here since Jennie unnie went out again with that boyfriend of hers and the girls don't even know.

" Yes I am unnie😁 I'm really happy " I said to her smiling widely. She look at me and give me a sweet smile.

" Well who ever that person makes you smile I'm thankful to her. You know that I just want you girls to be happy always right? Especially you " jisoo replied. She's really a great unnie she always take care of us and always put our happiness first before hers her future someone will be so lucky to have her.

" Thank you unnie for everything " I said and hug her.

" Yah ! Let me join! Group hug!!! " Chaeng suddenly hug us tight.

" I love you guys so much and I'm so happy to be a part of this family " I'm so happy and lucky to have them in my life.

" We got you back lis ♥️ we got each others back and lis whoever that girl makes you happy always follow your heart so that you will not regret anything in the future😁 " I just smiled at chaeng. I know I got broken because of Jennie but someone mend it without her knowing it. This time I'll choose my happiness and I'll make sure I'll never regret it.

I'll let myself fall for you Irene I know you don't feel the same but I'll make sure you'll love me too and I'll make you forget that first love of yours. Be prepare Bae Irene because I Lalisa Manoban will make you fall in love to me 😁