Chapter 2, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!, Destiny

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I screamed at Eyen. "Are you insane?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Look, I am not an adventuring kind of person, I've had a lot of excitement from blowing up the ship last week! I don't want to keep pointing myself in these deadly situations! Or else I may ACTUALLY die!" He replied more calmly.

"What? Staying here is suicide? What if they come back? What if there's a thousand more ships? What if theres a million more soldiers? Do you expect me to believe everything's fine and dandy now because we chose to ****believe****." I said

"Never said that. I just said if they come back we know we can take them on." Eyen naively stated

"Eyen you wouldn't get it. There more strong then you could ever imagine! I mean we just scratched the surfice! " I shouted.

"What wouldn't I get? For all we know that was one ship. Are you not telling me something." Eyen said. The lights went off.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." Eyen said. I heard the bed over me creak. And a few minutes later I heard snoring. I quickly slipped out if bed and walked down the quiet hallways. A light could be seen down that hallway. A large white one. Coming from Dr.toby's room. I walked towards it, but right before I came in I heard this.

"It won't happen again. No I didn't get any of them. I'm sorry I'm trying!" Dr.toby said.

"Hey?" I said walking in. He slammed down the phone and smiled awkwardly. "Hey I heard you offered Eyen to go on that trip under the ice, and I was wondering if I could help out."

"Oh crap- yeah you would be perfect." He said looking weirdly relieved. "We leave at 9 am tommorrow. Make sure to be up early."

"Ok." I said.