Chapter one: Biggums (chapter two coming soon)

I walk home from my shift at the new stripper bar. I got a lot of good money considering my attractive features and name. The way my lustful name, Burtha, can get me any man I want wrapped around my sausage looking finger, and my fatty legs that weigh around 300 pounds each jiggle when my wrinkly and rancid smelling tootsies hit the ground. my bright pink stripping outfit shimmers in sweat from the streetlamps above me as I walk down to my hood apartment that I share with my faithful and loyal boyfriend, Biggums, we've been dating since last Tuesday and I'm in love with him so much, his oily looking face, musty smelling hair, the un-shaved stubble on his face, and the hairy rolls on his stomach are so hot to me. He plans to marry me in the allies with all of his "special friends" he calls them, next month and I couldn't be happier. As I approach the door I hear both women and men voices in his apartment. I just suspect it's Biggums going at it on corn hub again for the fourteenth time today. I slowly open the creaky door and step into the apartment and sees people in a heap on the floor doing the nasty. My heart shatters and my juicy legs give out. I sit there in shock as Biggums doesn't even notice I've come home. I scream at the top of my lungs so Biggums stops sucking his grandfather off. The room goes still for a moment, then everyone but Biggums stands still as my blood shocked eyes stare deeply into his soul. I shout at him, "h-how long has this been going on you cheating son of a-" He cuts my words off there and says "baby boo bum, I've only hooked up twenty seven times since last Tuesday, that not a lot".. "It won't happen again baby boo bum." "NO" I angrily shout. "I already caught you four times and it's the same thing." "It's OVER NOT HANDSOME BOO BOO BABY DADDY." "But baby boo bum forgive me!" he says. I ignore him and rush to go get my only pair of clean underwear and a skimpy red dress. Biggums watches over me as I pack my things up, he then shouts "FINE YOU LITTLE WH0RE, LEAVE I WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS, You wanna know the truth? I WAS DATING THE TWENTY SEVEN PEOPLE IN THAT ROOM ALL AT ONCE, INCLUDING MY GRANDFATHER." I stammer in shock, I could barley process what I just heard.. HE WAS DATING ALL OF THEM BEHIND MY BACK!! I throw my spiked bra top at him. He screeches in pain. I run out of the apartment with my saggy tatas jiggling as my obese and sweaty body hit the cracked pavement. From the door of the apartment Biggums shouts "AND THE WEDDINGS OFF." My salty tears drip down my face as I run out of energy. I pull out the last bit of crack I got off of Biggum's back crack earlier last week and snort it up. As I look up from finishing the crack, I see biggums coming out of a ally way. I stammer to my feet and about to run when Biggums says "Hey baby bum boo.. I- I'm so sorry. I made a mistake for letting you run out.. I don't want to leave you, you are my everything." I stand there in shock as he has never said sorry to me before. I wipe my blue and electric pink eye shadow off my cheeks and say "d-do you mean it handsome boo boo baby daddy?" He nods and hands me my spiked bra back to me. I slowly take it out of his sweaty palms and I place it over my saggy tatas. He turns me around and latches my bra together for me, then turns be back around. I smile and lustfully say, "you are soo romantic handsome boo boo baby daddy".. Biggums then says "I know, right?" then laughs seductively. I give him a quick wet and juicy kiss on his wrinkly forehead and say "lets head back?" He replies "ok, baby bum boo.." We begin to walk back down the one and a half blocks I had ran.