Prologue

"Let's go to Atchison, Kansas!"

5 friends from Madison Central High School in Mississippi have planned to go to another State for a rather unconventional summer vacation.

First on the list are the oddly bizarre pair of childhood best friends hailing originally from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. How odd you ask? Diana Masterson is the petite, blond, green-eyed, enthusiastic and sophisticated girl, while Ashlin Milton is the petite, brunette, steel grey-eyed, dull and dark-aesthetic girl. They are at each end of the spectrum, but somehow... they agree with something.

Next person to be part of the group is Kevin Coner. The 6 feet, 2 inches, blonde, blue-eyed, rugby-football jockey from Madison, Mississippi. He is not a jockey for nothing. Kevin is the showrunner of every game he plays. Girls especially scream for him, but the lucky girl who got the jock is Diana whom he is in a relationship with for almost 3 years now.

Last 2 people that are as inseparable as peanut butter and jam, apples and pears, and day and night: Aaron Talismans, a brunette and self-proclaimed fashion enthusiast from Knoxville, Tennessee, and Bryle Mainer, the blond-dyed, bookworm heartthrob, Melbourne native from the land down under. These love birds have been together for 2 years now since Bryle's intimate confession during their participation in the Pride Parade.

With these set of people for friends, what kind of journey awaits them?