2 - New Base or Prison?

Euisung POV

"How much longer?"

We got off the plane in Thailand and received out luggage. We got told that a van would pick us up but we've been waiting here for an hour and Nabyeols starting to ger annoyed.

"Just wait, it's not like we should expect a luxurious stay here. We are being threatened." SuKyung told her, reminding her of our situation.

"Ugh!" NaByeol whined, "Why did we even accept this offer if we can't do our own things?"

"It's better than being arrested." TaeJoon answered, checking his phone to see whether this mysterious guy has threatened us some more.

"And we can just to our thing and out smart him!" I added, doing cool poses too emphasize our coolness.

NaByeol doesn't seem to appreciate my gestures and hit me once again.

"We can't show our 'coolness' if we don't even have a place to stay!" She said, getting ready to beat me up.

Thankfully Roy spotted a van that matched the description they gave us and interrupted NaByeols murder.

As the van came closer to us, it slowed down until finally stopping in front of us.

We took that as a signal to get inside before they could threaten us even more.

As we get inside, I noticed that the 2 people at the front had hats and masks on, hiding their identity.

They didn't speak or didn't really move, only to play this recording or something to us of the man who targeted us.

"Hello." The voice spoke, "Right now you will be taken to your 'base' but if you try to escape, my guards will immediately kill you. You all will do as I say or your precious little team is going down."

The recording then ended and the 2 guards began to drive off.

"What are we supposed to do now, TaeJoon? We came here without an actual plan." SuKyung asked our boss, trying to get comfortable in this small van.

"We'll find one out along the way. Right now, we should just go along with whatever this man says." He quietly says so the guards don't hear.

"But he said to retrieve The Black Book here. What is it?" NaByeols asks.

"We should try research it when we get to whatever place we're staying in." I suggest, trying to think if what this book might be.

"Do you really think it will be on the Internet if someone evil is willing to do anything to get it?" Roy says, making my suggestion seem useless.

"Yeah, he's right. It doesn't make sense." NaByeol backs Roy up, turning away from me to look toward him.

"But your idea was still okay, Euisung." SuKyung tried to encourage me again but it didn't really work.

"Either way," TaeJoon spoke up, "We all have to work together to find out what this man really wants."

We all agreed to his statement and nodded along.