2

* Ring Ring Ring*

' Ughh what time is it.....SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!' Jade thought as she hurry up and do her morning routine, pick an outfit for the showcase, and did her hair in two braids with some mascara lip balm.

SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!' Jade thought as she hurry up and do her morning routine, pick an outfit for the showcase, and did her hair in two braids with some mascara lip balm

(Hairstyle)

When she got to the kitchen there was Riley, Maya, Cory, Topanga(?), and Auggie at the dining table... "Good Morning" Jade said, as she was going to get her keys.As Jade turn back all she got was a simple wave from her parents and Riley, a small 'hey' from Maya which earn her an elbow hit from Riley,and a hug from Auggie.

"Good morning sis!" Auggie said when he hugged Jade.It made her smile just a bit knowing that he will be there for her. " Hey Auggie I will see you soon when I get back from school okay bud?" She told him as she was about to walk out the apartment. "Okay byeee!" he said as walked back to the table.

Then Jade walked out of the apartment to her 2011 Jeep Wrangler in the parking lot that she earn by saving up her money and being a dance instructor.

(Her Car)

As Jade opened the door she made sure she had everything then locked the doors, putting her keys in the ignition,made sure she made her seatbelt on,then started the car and put it into reverse.Looking back while in reverse and then putting it in drive and starts exiting the parking lot and drove her school since it was 30mins away.

*Time Skip*

When got there she went to the front desk and hold up her ID card that's on her neck,then when she got checked in she went to the auditorium where the showcases are held.

As she got in there Iris came and gave her a big hug. " Jade where have you been!?! You better be lucky you're on time before the showcase starts." Iris said as she let go of the best friend. Jade only said she is grateful and left it at that.Iris then left it alone knowing that she will be ready to come out and talk to her if need.

Normally she be filled with energy just to get her through the day before heading home, but lately Jade has been feeling numb. After 5 years of loneliness from her parents then Riley she felt empty inside. Even though she has her best friends, boyfriend, Auggie, and dance she just feels so lost.Parents are supposed to be there for you all your life till your an adult, but Cory and Topanga was to busy paying attention to Riley and Auggie that they forgot about her.First it was her dance performance, then parent teacher conferences and finally 8th grade graduation.So basically anything important about her. When it comes to Riley they will do anything important for her. When Riley was little she wanted to become just like her and always come to Jade for anything.For Jade it made her feel like she was an important person in her life, to honest she still is it's just when Riley grew up she was just so used to the attention she got from her parents and friends that she didn't really care for Jade as much since she was really busy and didn't know why.
So she stopped spending time with her and thinking that mostly everything revolve around her.

For Jade however she was sad and hurt.Sometimes when she got home from school she and would start crying thinking about what she did wrong or if she was good enough. Even during the night she would roll up her window and head up to the rooftop just to smoke a cigarette to numb the pain.

Anyway when she got behind stage with Alex and Iris and the rest of the dancer for the showcase... " Good Evening and welcome to The Academy of Dance showcase." The Headmaster said as she was on stage. " Today you will be watching many amazing and inspiring dancers during this time. If you or your child are interested in dance come sign up in the main office.Now then let the showcase begin!" Then the headmaster got off stage and the show began.

It was so amazing many people in the audience was amazed at the dancer and then it was Jade turns and she was nervous but had confidence. " Next up is the infamous Jade Matthews!" The announcer said and then the curtain open an Jade got into position as the music began to play. Unknown that Cory class was on a field trip and was there. Riley and Cory was sitting there shocked while Lucas and Farkle was confused at why Riley never told them she had a sister.

When Jade got up there and started to dance it felt like a her problems were washed away while getting lost in the music.For some reason Cory was starting to feel bad as she was dancing through her emotions her facial expressions and body movements with the song, made him thinking she was hurt and didn't know why. As for Riley she was amazed at how much passion her sister put in when she danced,but she was also jealous at how her friends and crush looked at when she was dancing... ' Jade isn't the only who can dance, when I show them my moves then everybody will be amazed at me they won't even think about her.' Riley though to herself.

If things today couldn't be any better, tomorrow will be chaos....

(932 words)