Part 1:Denver Bound

In loving memory of Kylee Marie Jacobson, who fought with Ewing Sarcoma for a year, was by my side when I fought the oncoming signs of an Anxiety disorder, through our fights became a close friendship that I had the privilege of knowing for 18 years of my life. Rest well sweet angel. Your joyful smile and warm presence will be forever remembered by many, and you will always be in my heart forever. Say hi To Kobe, Gianna, and Mr.Domreis for me. Dok se ponovno ne sretnemo, u ovom ili sljedećem...Until we meet again, in this world or the next...11/23/2000-3/30/2020

Upon hearing of the passing of Kylee, Fatimah was shattered. She told Enes first, the love of her life, the person who fought and supported Kylee through her fight with Ewing Sarcoma beside Fatimah, yet also supported Fatimah as a loving husband. The news spread through the NBA community fast, and Fatimah would have to not only perform one memorial program now, but would have to put together another.

This story starts in Boston, a month after Kylees' passing, at the TD Garden, in the point of view of Enes.

Upon the completion of practice, my Fatimah sits in the stands reading her book and taking notes as she always does, but today, she looked sadder with less energy, and it was clear she was in mourning. She had told me first, and since then, a month has passed. Nothing has changed. It's been like this day, after day, after day, for the past month, until today. This week, she is traveling and meeting with her close friends throughout the NBA to help her grieve and practice for the heart wrenching tour ahead, which takes place next week, starting right here in Boston.

"Hey sweetie." I sit next to her as the buzzer signaling the end of practice sounds.

"Hey....." She responds quietly. Shes cried a lot this past month, and today was no exception. I saw the exhaustion in her eyes and tear stains on her face.

"You ready?" I ask as the rest of the team circles up.

"Yeah....." She says as she takes my hand and we link elbows as we stand up together and join the team for our pep talk with coach, but today, its different. Its a makeshift send off for my dear Fatimah as her next stop is Denver. Her flight leaves in the early morning tomorrow, however I must stay behind for practice.

As we circle up with the others, coach begins with his usual "Great practice everyone." Shpeil and then quickly moves on and shifts his focus to Fatimah.

"We all know the pain of losing someone near and dear to you, and we will always be here in times of mourning not just for our team members, not just for the families of our players, but for everyone close to us by heart, by blood, and by unity. We are proud to be Celtics, we love our players, and we love our players families as well and we will mourn with her, keep her in our thoughts and prayers going forward, and now we all need to show love and affection more than ever."

Coach pauses for a moment as he takes both of my sweet angels' hands in his. He will understand the pain she feels and the grief she's going through if he feels her touch.

"Fatimah, I want you to know that we are all with you in this time, and forevermore. We all love you so much and our hearts are with you." He chokes back tears as Grant, Marcus, and Kemba tear up and let the tears run down their face.

"Thank you coach. It means a lot to me." She says as they embrace in a nice, long, warm hug in which she desperately needs. Eventually they part and everyone takes a silent moment to collect themselves and gather their emotions.

After a moment of silence, Tacko steps forward and takes my hunnys' hands. He is lost for words and pulls her in and embraces her in a nice warm hug. their tears fall together. He out of everyone here with the exception of me understands her the most.