05- Snitches get stiches

Yn|

I Just I Have To Go To Ray House. I May Just Call India And See If We Could Go Somewhere Else. But We Have To Meet At Ray House. One More Thing If I Run Into That Hoe Imma Beat Her Ass Again. Idgaf If My Momma Here Because She Know I Don't Like Her. Because She Don't Like Her.

⌚️ 30 Minutes Later ⌚️

[ Still Yn Pov ]

So We Just Arrived At Ray House And His Car Is Here So There Is A 50% Chance That The Hoe Is Here. Just Incase I Tied Up My Hair. Then I Pulled Out My Gold Rings Outta My Pocket And Put Them On My Hand. So If I Have To Fight I Can Knock Out Some Teeth. My Mom Was Just Staring At Me With That " Don't Do Nothing " Looks. I Just Sighed And Followed Behind Her And Deamonte. Once We Reached The Door She Unlocked It. I Don't Know Why But She Has A Key To His House. When We Went Inside We Saw Ray Just Sitting On His Couch Watching Tv.

Deamonte|

I Was Nervous When We Got Out The Car. Because I Don't Know If Ray Gonna Snitch On Me. But Anyway We Walked To The Door And Mom Unlocked It. We Saw Ray Sitting On The Couch Watching Tv. Once He Realized That We Where There He Looked At Me And Had A Big Smirk On His Face. You Don't Know How Bad I Wanted To Smack It Off His Face. I Really Been Around Yn To Much Or I Just Got Some Anger Issues. So Then Mom And Ray Where Talking I Hope Not About Me So I Just Went Upstairs And Started Playing On The Game.

Ray|

So The Little Nigga Think He Gonna Get Away With It. Just Watch When They Get Home. He Gonna Get The Worst Whopping That Any Black Kid Has Every Got. I Know Y'all Like Ray Why You Tell On Deamonte? I Told On Him Because When I Was Cussing When I Was About His Age Yn Would Tell On Me And I Would Always Get A Whopping. And When Yn Would Come Around Me A Lhao ( Laugh Her Ass Off ). But Me And Mom Talked More About Things. When There Was A Knock On The Door.

" Hold On Mom I Be Right Back " I Told Her While Walking To The Door. And There Stood India.

India|

I Got A Call From Yn To Come By Ray House. So I Got In My Car And Drove There. I Went Up To His House Door And Knocked On It. And There Stood The Beautiful Ray Ray Himself. With The Long Braids. I Just Wanted To Kiss Them Lips.

" Hey Ray I Came Her For Yn Where Is She?" I Asked. " She's Upstairs With Deamonte Somewhere." He Said Staring At Me With Them Dark Chocolate Eyes That You Can Get Lost In. " Ok" I Said Then Walked Upstairs.

--------------------------

Sorry For The Cliffhanger. But I Was Tired Of Writing.

Yn Was Ready To Fight. 👊👊💢💢

Deamonte And Yn Got Anger Issue.

Ray Snitching. 😾

When Is Ray Gonna Dump Tasha For India?

Find Out Next Time!

👣 Follow Me

7+ Views

3+ Votes

2+ Comments

- Spankie ❤️