WHAT TO EXPECT

In case you didnt figure it out the first chapter of my genesis the prequel of my vengeance will be released may 17th 2020. I want clarify a few things about my genesis because there's going a few things that will be different from the previous two in the series so let's begin.

1. My genesis will focus on two things

  A. The origins story of the vengeful one and exploring his unknown past.

B. The new sibling relationship between mina ashido and Y/n I know In my vengeance it wasn't said that they were but I'll that this more in another point im gonna make here In a bit.

2. There be no love interest for y/n because obvious reasons but I will be hinting at it.

3. The story will have a much darker tone than the other two and it will touch on sensitive topic such as Self harm and suicide attempts it will still have its humor but do be aware to the darker tone.

4. As usual this story will not follow the canon I just like giving the reader something new to enjoy ya know.

5. I will be making book soon that has all 4 stories of the vengeful in one book to tight loose ends and make the story make a little more sense.

So that's all I need to said hope you are ready for my genesis so ya but before I go I wanna say thank you guys so much for all the support you guys are giving me if it weren't for you guy I probably would stopped writing a long time ago so thank you so much for keeping me motivated see you guys later peace 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘