• bonus chapter

"I'm already at the departure.. don't any of you dare come to the airport. I hate saying goodbyes,"  said Jongin to Jisoo on the other line.

"Okay, Jisoo.. I'll hung up now," he put his phone inside his pocket, then suddenly loneliness got into him. Usually, Namjoon will be on his side helping him out, checking everything for him but things has changed now at least for awhile.

"Kim Jongin!," someone shouted out loud for his name making him turn around to see Krystal running toward his direction. "What are you doing here?," he asked. "I..," she panted but she quickly pulled out something from her pocket. "I forgot to give you this," a handkerchief.

He smiled, "What is this for?," he asked but still took it from her anyway. "A farewell. I know you hate goodbyes but I won't see you for awhile so, keep this until you're back home for me, okay?,". He nodded his head while smiling mischievously, "Okay, I will,"

"Bye," she shooked her head as she bid her goodbyes which he hates. "I mean, see you," she corrected herself. "See you," he murmured but still didn't turn his back. "Why aren't you moving?," she questioned.

"You forgot my good bye kiss,"

•••

(Jentle home bakery)

He took a deep breathe to calm his beating heart and eaese his nervousness

He took a deep breathe to calm his beating heart and eaese his nervousness. It's now or never, he said to himself. Bravely, he stepped inside the shop which a little crowded but Jennie saw him as she was in front of the counter. "Joonie!," she cooed and went near.

She was a little surprised to see him in his Army Air Force Medical uniform. "Wait.. shouldn't you supposed to be in German by now?," she asked, narrowing on him.

"I um, I've moved base. Today is my first day of work but I decided to give you a visit," he plastered a smile. "Do you perhaps want anything to grab for breakfast?,"

"Um sure.. but before that, I have something to say to you,". She smiled, "Let's talk about in my office then, there's too much people here," she welcome him to her office but he declined it, "Can we just talk about it outside?,"

"Sure," they made ways to the front, "So, what's the thing you want to tell me?," she crossed her arms on her chest waiting for him to speak up.

"Jennie.. actually, I have a huge crush on you before Jongin even became your boyfriend but I guees it's just not meant to be. It's funny when I shouldn't supposed to tell you about this, I should just move on but I want to let it out so, I won't feel trapped in my own feeling,"

She was a little surprised by the sudden confession. "Years has pass, and you're still inside my mind but I would never make you uncomfortable because I know you won't date your ex-boyfriend's brother," he sighed as he finally less shaking than before.

"Friends?," he pulled out his hand for a handshake. "Of course, Joonie. We're will always be friends,"

"Everything is done, I think you're good now," said the doctor patting his shoulder

"Everything is done, I think you're good now," said the doctor patting his shoulder. Jungkook grinned widely, feeling excited about the cast was gone. "Thank you, doctor,".

"No, Problem. I'll see you on the next appointment, okay?," said the doctor and left the room. He sat up from the bed and started buttoning up his shirt, "Jungkook?,"

He turns to the door and saw Mr. Kim was standing there. " Mr. Kim? What are you doing here, sir?," quickly he buttoned the last one and stood up as a gratitude to his future in-laws.

"Jisoo told me you'll be here, so I just want to accompany you, I.. guess?," Mr. Kim said feeling awkward but not for Jungkook, he was happy to hear about it.

"Are you worried about me,sir? Well if you do. I can guarantee that everything is fine. I'm good as new," he joked, and made Mr. Kim laughed.

"Jungkook, I think you can cut off the formality. You don't have to call me Sir, General or Mister.. It's a little odd for me now," he told him, "Oh, what should I call you then, sir?,"

"I don't know, father-in-law.. father or maybe dad?," he suggested. "Dad sounds better," Jungkook answered still with a wide grin, showing his bunny teeth. Mr. Kim gaze soften at him, "Jisoo is lucky to have you and I'm sorry because I was trying to ruin your plan marrying my daughter,"

"No, it's fine. Even if you're against it. I'm gonna marry her anyway, marry that girl..no matter what you say ..and we'll be a family,".

Mr. Kim was thinking for a moment as his words was a little familiar, he had heard it somewhere, "Wait.. isn't that lyrics from Rude by Magic ?,". He shyly giggled, "Ah, I'm busted,"

Again, Mr Kim burst out laughing, "You also have a good sense of humor," he said, patting his head, "Thank you, sir.. I mean dad,"

"So, Jungkook?,"

"Yes?,"

"When are you planning to marry my daughter? When is the date of the wedding?,"

•••

one more special chapter to go!