P R O L U G U E

*The past. . .

Damn. . . I don't have a ride to Chaeng's house!

Oh wait. . . Its Jungkook-ssi and his bike. . .  

Hmmm.

"YAH! Kookiepabo! Gimme a lift to Chaeyoung's house!" I say as I run to him.

"Yah!" I glared at him.

"Jungkook!" I say.

Ugh! He's always like this whenever I ask him a favor!

Well yeah, he was only like this because last time I called him, it was because I was hungry so I used all his savings because I'm broke.

I felt really guilty back then, he was saving up for new shoes. So I eventually, bought him new shoes on Christmas.

"Yah! Answer me!" I say as I wave my hand across his face.

He had his eyes closed and was leaning on his bike.

"I'll kiss you if you don't stop whining," Jungkook says, his eyes still closed.

"Try to!" I smirk.

I step closer to his face only an inch away from a lip to lip kiss to happen.

He opened his eyes shocked to see me right in his face.

Haha! His reaction is hilarious!

He then smirked and went closer to my face bending down a little to reach.

Damn! Now I'm the one who's flustered!

But I know my bestfriend would never kiss me!

We hate but adore each other at the same time. And I always make fun of him being a shy boy. And plus, I know he has no interest in m-

"mmmph!"

And with that, he plunged his lips on to mine holding the back of my head so I can't get out of his lips.

After exactly five seconds, he let go of me and we both caught our breath.

At first, I wanted to freak out like all his crushes would but instead I tried to act cool. 

"So, you like the taste of me?" Jungkook asks as he gets on his bike.

I quickly shook off whatever happened between the two of us.

"Pft, you wish! Now give me a ride to Chaeyoung's house, you bunny!" I say as I invite myself onto his bike.

"Hold onto me," he says with a smirk. I then held onto his neck.

"Yah! I meant put your arms around my waist not choke me to death!" He pouted as he starts cycling. I just giggled softly.

"Mianhae." I simply replied.

"Tsk, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a sticker on you that said, choking hazard!" Jungkook chuckled

"YAH! YOU WANT A DEATH WISH! THAT JOKE ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!"

And that's how he stole my first kiss. . .

*End of past. . .