t h r e e

*One month later. . .

His perspective*

"YAH! Jungkook clear out your storage on your phone! You always take random pictures of Dahyun! And she's already engaged!" Jihyo noona shouts.

"Fine," I simply say as I turn my phone on.

After a few minutes, I cleared some pictures but I didn't touch the ones with Dahyun.

Dahyun will always be important to me.

I went through my phone. I then came across my voice recorder and pressed a random one.

It started playing and this is what I heard. . .

*Starts playing. . .

"Cha Eunwoo?" I heard myself say.

"Oh! Jeon Jeongguk! My man!" Eunwoo says.

"What brings you here?" I think I said.

"Eh, it's just for fun, you get them as your fianceè and then break thier hearts," I heard Eunwoo say.

End.

Wait! He's using Dahyun?

I should've known! I honestly forgot about how he courted Dahyun in high school!

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

I need to go to her and then beat up that Eunwoo!

That good for nothing son of a-!

Do that to any girl just not Dahyun. Never her.

I then quickly changed and drove to Dahyun's house.

When I got there, I saw Mrs.Kim in the front yard.

"MRS. KIM, WHERE'S DAHYUN!?" I ask her. My brain rushing all around my head freaking out.

"She's been living with Eunwoo at an apartment now but she--" she answered.

"Where is it!? I'll go there!" I say.

As I was about to leave, I see her. . .

"EOMMA!"

*Her perspective. . .

Damn! I always have to wait for Eunwoo Oppa.

I was at the sidewalk near my apartment as I waited for Eunwoo Oppa to arrive.

We're heading to Eomma's house to walk together. I told Eomma that we're coming today but Eunwoo here, has something else to do. Wait, he said he's going to that cafe. . .

I should check on him.

Eunwoo has been quite distant to me after his proposal. I get bored and so I usually call Jungkookie and of course, he makes everything alright.

Eunwoo don't get me wrong, he's nice and charming and all but, he doesn't give me that love vibe anymore. He's kinda just. . .there.

I mean, I like him, I really do. I'd still shed a million tears if we broke up but, if we are obviously, not feeling it, then might as well cut ties before anything happens.

But of course, I don't want to jinx this.

I got to the cafe and barged in there in search for Oppa. I got there and with that, I see him with a girl. They held hands.

My heart dropped and as I see them. Tears formed and out they went streaming down my face.

When they realized I existed, Eunwoo stood up.

"Dahyun I'm--"

"No! Please don't say a word! D-don't get me started!" I quickly ran out.

Good thing Eomma lives near.

I should've known! It was obvious from the first week! I can't believe I jinxed myself!

I wish I should've listened to Jungkookie!

I then ran all the way to Eomma's house, and when I got there, my legs were shaking while my eyes were puffy and everything I saw was blurred down.

"EOMMA!" I cried.

"Dahyun?" Eomma spoke.

I went on to my knees and started crying my heart out.

I then felt someone rush to me. 

I took off my glasses so I can wipe my tears off to get a better look at the person but it only made my eye sight worse.

"Dubu. . ."

One moment I feel like I’m nothing at all.

Like no one would notice if I were gone.

But when I hear you calling me,

I feel loved, I feel so special.

Quickly, my heart felt somehow relieved after hearing him.

"I-I'm so sorry Jungkook, I should've listened to you" I say in between my sobs.

"It's not your fault, Dahyun!" He says annoyed.

He then sighs.

"It was my fault." Jungkook quickly took the blame for my stupidity.

I looked at him blankly. He smiled and hugged me tight.

His hugs is what I needed to feel the most.
His voice is what I wanted to hear the most. 
His presence is what made me feel special.

He kissed my forehead as I slowly drooped on to him with a smile forming.

"Saranghae."

~fin~

-

Inspired by the actual lyrics (I tried not to cringe at the lyrics being incorporated in the story but I guess it's cute).

Song by TWICE, please listen. It's indeed a bop!