Chapter 17

Note: Okay so I know some of you guys are asking for a POV/ of Ross but I can't. This whole story is about Laura's thoughts and how she's suffering with this cruel life on her own. I'm sorry I can't do Ross's POV/, super sorry.

I was currently in math not bothering to listen to the teacher speak his bore some lesson, I already knew everything for this lesson. What? I read ahead. Anyways what happened back there in the morning was just crazy. I know some of you guys are wondering about Ross almost killing his brother and all, well I'll tell you all your explanations. Well Ross was 15 and he was practicing for his driver's test. This was when his dad and the rest of his siblings came to visit him and his mom, anyways he was practicing to park with his dad. He said that he had a muscle spasm or something bc suddenly he felt the car moving really fast and he wanted it to, it was going to the lawn where his little brother Ryland was, if it wasn't for Riker to push Ryland out of the way, Ryland would've been a goner. Ross never forgave himself for it, he was so guilty and he never drove that much bc of that incident. Trust me, I feel bad and I still do but after Ross breaking the 2 biggest promises we made, how could I take pity on him? Stupid heart, you just had to fall for Ross and now look, you're hurting. Thanks for nothing -_- I always knew love was a stupid idea but when Ross came in my life I soon started thinking that maybe it wasn't, but then of course he decides to break up with me, and now I think it's stupid all over again. What was I thinking? I'm never gonna find love, I'm never gonna find happiness, I'm never gonna have a family or someone I truly love to die with. Why are there bad things in this place? Why?

Mr. Coronado: Laura!

Laura:(rolls her eyes) What?!

Mr. Coronado: What is the answer to this question?

Laura: Does it matter?

Mr. Coronado: Yes, it kind of does

Riiiiiiiiing!

Thank god. Save by the bell.

Laura: Well looks like the bell doesn't matter (gets up and walks out of the class)

That was the first time I ever talked back at the teacher, jeez what is wrong with me? It's probably the heart breaking still, or just the new looks taking over my attitude. Doesn't matter, I gotta get out of here. I walk to my locker and grab my bag and all the things I need and shut my locker walking out of class. Just as I was about to walk out of the class someone pulls me back by my wrist. Oh shoot! Caught by the teacher. I was waiting for the yelling to come but I didn't get any, instead I got turned around to face the person. Oh great.... -_- Ross.

Ross: Why are you leaving?

Laura: Why are you talking to me?

Ross: Answer my question first

Laura:(yanks her arm from him) I don't have to listen to you (walks out)

Ross: At least tell me why you told everyone those things about me. The things I told you to keep between us

Laura:(looks at him) You broke the 2 biggest promises that we kept between us, but you broke them. So why not break some of your promises

Ross: Laura I only broke 2 you broke so many more

Laura: At least they didn't make us break up!!

Ross:(speechless)

He must be a little shocked about me yelling at him, I wouldn't blame him, I was a little shocked myself. It's just all the anger is pouring out of me since he's talking to me really and actually blaming me for telling everyone all those things about him that weren't needed for. Well guess he's gonna get a piece of my mind.

Laura: We promised to always love each other, to never be apart but you broke those!!! The two biggest promises that we ever made to each other gone! Just like that! All bc of you!

Ross: Laura I understand but the problem is you don't understand

Laura: I understand everything

Ross: You do?

Laura:(nods) You are just not the same Ross I fell in love with

Ross: Laura no--

Laura:(shakes her head) You are just like all the other guys. A stuck up, sleaze bag snob. I can't believe I ever fell in love with you in the first place (turns her back to him)

Ross: Laura I'm sorry, I was I could tel--

Laura: Tell me what?

Ross:(about to tell but can't) I..... can't

Laura:(scoffs shaking her head) I knew it

Ross: But it doesn't mean--

Laura: No Ross it does, it means that you don't love me. I can't believe that a girl like me would end up having a happy life. I can't believe I thought love was possible, it's just a huge lie

Ross: Laur I--

Laura: Forget it Ross, just leave me alone

Ross: Wait

Laura: What?

Ross: Is it true about what you said back there? About feeling bad for me

Is this guy serious?

Laura: Every last word (walks off)