part 1

TW: spiked drink

5 years ago

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!" Bim exclaims with a smile looking over at the audience who began to clap and cheer, before walking over to where the contestants were standing, the camera following him as he walked, standing in front of a man in the first stand. "Thank you so much for participating on Hire My Ass dear sir and you are our champion! And you sir... You. Have. Been. Hired!" He grinned turning to the camera before watching the director quietly mouth cut, the audience still cheering as Bim began to walk backstage waving by to the crowd before disappearing, letting out a sigh when his assistant came up to him with a water bottle.

"You did good Mr. Trimmer." His assistant complemented, following Bin close behind.

"Thanks, Mike." Bim sighed as he took a swig of his water walking down the halls watching as people around him worked. "What's on my schedule?"

"Uh, tomorrow you'll be at a meet and greet with your fans after you are scheduled for another Hire My Ass, but tonight you have been invited to a party." Mike grinned showing him the message.

"You know I don't do parties on a work night," Bim argued as he walked into his dressing room, Mike following close behind.

"Oh come on Mr. Trimmer!" Mike chuckled. "You've been so worried about work. Why not loosened up, have a few drinks... Find a man maybe."

"You say it likes it's easy." Bim sighed as he sat as his vanity, taking off his glasses.

"It shouldn't be hard for you... You're Bim Trimmer." Mike smiled before looking at his phone. "Look, I already told the club you'll be there no exceptions. You're having fun tonight.

Bim sighed, watching as Mike left the room. "... Fine." He whispered.

Later that night Bim was sitting at the bar at the club he was invited to casually sipping a margarita that he ordered and was almost finished with, watching as the other people around him dances and drinks, having a good time. He, however, wasn't really having a good time, not really finding anyone to connect with when-.

"Is this seat taken?"

He jumped before turning his head, seeing a fine-looking gentleman standing in front of him, causing Bim to blink in surprise before he smiled. "No, it's free."

The man nods his head before takes a seat next to him, leaning on the table, looking Bim up and down. "You are the Bim Trimmer am I right?"

"You are correct," Bim answered as he finished his drink setting the empty glass down. "What you a fan?"

"You could say one of your biggest fans." The man winked before looking at his drink. "Looks like you need another drink. I'll buy it this time. How about a bloody mary?" He asked getting the waiter's attention.

"Oh, you don't have to-."

"Oh no, I insist." The man reassured before looking at the waiter. "Two bloody marries please." He said holding out the money, watching as he gave him a nod, taking the money.

"Thank you." Bim smiled.

"Anything for a star like you." The man winked.

After waiting for a few seconds the bartender sat the drinks down in front of. Bim went to ask the kind stranger his name before hearing his phone go off, causing him to look down at it, seeing that it was his assistant, checking in on him. He quickly replied before looking back up to see the man push the bloody marry toward him.

"Go on, drink up. Loosen up a bit." The man grinned.

Bim just smiled before he shrugged taking a drink of it. After he did so, he looked up at the man. "So... What's your name?"