eight

chuu POV

i practically ran out of second period, making it pretty obvious that i didn't want to hear sooyoung's response to what i'd just said. i'd just blurted it out without thinking properly.

"HEY!" i heard yelling behind me. i quickly turned around & saw chaewon struggling to keep up with me. "oh, sorry!" i yelled back to her as i stopped my running.

she ran up to me, nearly out of breath thanks to the lap she had ran from one building to another. "what's-" she stopped to catch her breath for a minute. i stood & offered her a un-opened water bottle that was in my bag. i don't know where i got it from, but it was there.

"what's your third period?" she asked me. i looked at my schedule. i didn't even know where i was going. "i have science." i said flatly. "oh. i have spanish. see you later!" she said as she turned and walked into a classroom. "she's learning two languages? damn." i looked around for my class, & i found it, but there was a line of students waiting outside. "do we have a sub? on the first day?" i thought to myself.

if we had a sub, i'd be fine with it. i didn't like the teachers here so far anyways. i looked in front of me to see a girl with pink hair studying a book & humming a song. it sounded like knock knock by twice (a/n: stream knock knock). i tapped on her shoulder & she looked over at me. she smiled & waved, "do you know where the teacher is?" i asked her as the late bell rang. "apparently we have a sub today- i think." she said to me. i hummed in response, & pulled out my phone and started texting choerry.
                                           #

chuu: yo
chuu i miss home already

choerry: damn
choerry: ngl i miss you
choerry: how's it going

chuu: i was late
chuu: i also got yelled at for that

choerry: i mean you were two hours late
choerry: that was kinda bound to happen 💀

chuu: helpful

choerry: damn someone's mad
recieved 11:45 pm
choerry: bitch
recieved 11:46pm
choerry: anyways
choerry: what happened with
the café girl?

chuu: so um
chuu: i forgot you knew about that 💀
chuu: she goes to my school-

choerry: oh no

chuu: i also have a class with her
& i tried talking to her

choerry: i- how'd that go

chuu: um
chuu: she ignored me a few times
chuu: she also tried going to sleep

choerry: not surprised
choerry: in the middle of class?
choerry: ^ nvm i'd try to sleep too

chuu: lmao
chuu: and then we talked for a bit ig
chuu: we both have detention

choerry: ITS THE FIRST DAY HOW DO YOU HAVE DETENTION ALREADY

                                          #

i looked up from my phone for a second,  & realized that it had already been ten minutes after the late bell & there was still no substitute. i mean, i wasn't complaining. but i didn't want to stand in the hallway. i was gonna talk to the nice pink haired girl, but then she ran off. suddenly, i heard a small voice yelling.

                  yeojin POV (minutes before)

i sat on the floor scrolling through twitter. i was reading news about an idol couple being leaked out to the public yet again. "idols should have privacy, geez" i thought to myself.

my thoughts were interrupted by a tall blondie walking up to me. i looked up at her. her scalp looked dead, but you didn't hear that from me. (a/n: i'm editing this & her scalp is healthier now thankfully lmao) "hey! you're haseul, right?" she asked me. i rolled my eyes and shook my head. "oh. well you look just like her! can i call you mini haseul?" i sighed & shook my head again. me & haseul are two completely different people. i didn't know her that well & she seemed cool, but i didn't want to be known as her "mini me".

"oh..well see you later mini haseul!" she said, & she went off. i glared at her, then back to my screen. "they're a cute couple, fans better support them." i thought to myself as i started reading the article again. suddenly, another girl came up to me. "hi! i was wondering, how do you win class president every year you've been here?" she asked me. i stared at her. as far as i'd remembered i'd never been class president & i'd never liked school. "um, i've never been class president?" i said to her.

she gave me a confused look & i gave her one back. "what do you mean? haseul, you've been class president every year since freshmen year!" she told me. i rolled my eyes. "my name is yeojin, not haseul." i retorted. it was only the first day & about sixteen different people mistaked me for haseul today.

she gave me another confused look, & said "oh, i'm sorry" she said to me. i nodded & right before i could answer, some pink haired girl came up & greeted her. "heejin!" pink hair yelled. i watched both girls greet each other, & pink hair pointed to me. "i see you've met haseul?" she said with a smile. "no, her name is-" heejin tried to explain but i decided to interfere. "MY NAME IS YEOJIN, NOT HASEUL" i yelled as i looked down the entire hall, just in case someone mistaked me for her again.

"oh! i'm sorry!" pink hair said quietly as she walked off with heejin. i glared at both of them, then back at some red head girl who stared at me.
...........................................................................
THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS BWSHSJ💗
it really means a lot to me & it makes me so happy, thank you for reading this dumb story & i hope you're having a good day/night :) 💜

THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS BWSHSJ💗it really means a lot to me & it makes me so happy, thank you for reading this dumb story & i hope you're having a good day/night :) 💜