Remembering to Forget.

***Ava's POV***

I sat on the edge of my bed,  listening to the soft pattering of his feet as he quietly snuck out from the back of the house. Five-ten-fifteen minutes had passed till I decided to get up,  taking a hold of my scattered under garments and placing them in the pale waste bin located in my ensuite bathroom. My eyes glanced over at the clock hung on the wall;  8:34 am. 'Mom should be home soon' I thought to myself as I turned the knob of the tub to allow the water to flow freely out. My bare body shivered as I re-entered my room to retrieve a clean, folded towel. My body froze in its place as I heard the front door slam shut. Mom. I could already tell it was her by the way her footsteps pushed hard on the tiled floor to create a loud echo. It took me a little while before I went back into the bathroom, listening to moms tired attitude take itself up to my floor and slamming itself into her room. Once that oak door hit its frame I wandered back into the steamy bathroom, locking the white door behind me. With my body shaking cold I rapidly made my way into the hot shower, closing the sliding door to protect my body from the cold. The steaming hot water piled onto my bare body,  making me feel relieved of last nights long events. I retrieved the lavender body wash from the shower shelf,  squeezing the bottle for the liquid to pour out onto my mini towelette. Feeling the steamy water run down my body made me think back to last night.

-flashback to last night-(ava)*sexual content*

Our hot sweaty bodies collided together, more and more sweat forming as he went faster and faster. His bare chest rose and fell before me,  as he pumped in and out. My eyes watched him as we both breathed heavily, his eyes focusing down. His long,  dark brown hair that was once combed was now sticking wet to his forehead. Both his biceps laid next to my head as he hovered over me. My eye lids snapped shut,  re-focusing back to reality.  I felt my ness clench around his shaft as he went harder,  deeper. My breath became uneven, tilting my head back towards my headboard as my fists clenched the sheets. I heard his pant harder as he was also close. The more closer we got the more harder he went,  slowly edging towards my body. Before I knew it our chests were touching, shortly before he kissed my pink lips heavily and rolling onto the right side of my bed.
-end of flashback-

Ending the reminder of last night I rung the rest of the conditioner out of my hair,  turning off the water and opening the glass shower door. My hand reached out,  searching for my towel on the marble sink. As soon as I came in contact with the purple fabric I quickly pulled it into the shower space, wrapping it tightly around my body. A cold draft hit me once I stepped out of the bathroom, basically forest running to my dresser to find a pair of bottoms. My hand rummaged for the right pants my mind seeked, and within seconds the fabric of my yoga pants came into contact. Quickly grabbing a leopard print thong, I dropped my towel to place both articles of clothing on. Feeling a tad bit warmer I freely walked about my room shirtless,  from my dresser to the closet to get one of my old exes big hoodie. Beings that today was an in day I decided to go bra-less. A ding erected from my phone lying on my bed. My eyes wandered towards the mobile device, debating if I should leave it or not. Another ding came along, then another and another. Rolling my eyes I ignored the texts, heading downstairs and into the media room.  My eyes glanced at moms bag that laid by the door,  there were two. My mind cluttered as why mom had brought two bags with her to work,  usually she had one big one filled with all her necessaries. And this bag surely wasn't one of hers. I let the thought of the bag escape my mind and plopped down onto the couch. My fingers pressed down the the remote control to turn the black screen on and flicker through the channels. Nothing came to my attention, leaving me to switch off the TV and just sit there. Minutes had gone by of me just sitting there before an unfamiliar blonde waltzed down the staircase and into the kitchen. My head turned as I watched her oblivious of my presence. Seconds later the blonde stranger retrieved from the kitchen, stopping short and turning to me. "Your Ava, right?" she asked standing her ground. "Well that's depends,  who the fuck are you?" I snapped back sitting up a little on my seat. She had an appalled face, opening her mouth to reply;  "I'm Kara. " she said smiling now,  slowly walking towards me. "Come again?" I asked scooting away from her. "Ya know,  your moms 'girlfriend' " she said putting air quotations around girlfriend. A confused appearance made its way onto my face, turning my attention to my now fully awake,  happy mother. Her eyes observed the scene, smiling big. Once she realized what was occuring she stood frozen, her smile fading and eyes planted on me.