Chapter 2

Afia's POV

I open my facebook account and I scroll down, reading some of my friends post. And suddenly I've read on someones post about what happened lately. Tsh news scattered so fast like Flash.

Gonna turn off my mobile data ng biglang nag pop-up yung chathead ni Veronica.

Reading her messages, I was shocked of what I have read. Darn ambilis naman gosh bakit naman ako ipapatawag for Guidance? Really it's not my fault at first they are the one who first pestered me so now they showing that I am at fault really? I pity them.

After replying to her message I turn off my mobile data and turned off my phone.

Nakakagutom.

"Mang Thomas let's stop for a drive through, nagutom ako eh." I told Mang Thomas.

As I have said we stop for a drive through bumili ako ng aking gustong kain, and paid the bills.

Naiinis pa din ako sa tuwing na iisip ko yung librong pinunit ng mga inggiterang lusaw. Kainis talagaaa sana ngayon nag babasa na ako.

Dumungaw na lang ako sa bintana ng sasakyan really, I'm bored right now. That was the only book I've bring.

Thank God and Mang Thomas drive fast. Imma gonna die because of boredom, I've entered the house with a ununderstable face.

Because of being not in a mood I hurriedly climb upstairs. I changed my clothes and lie on my bed letting out a deep sigh.

Looking up on my ceiling think what would be the better thing to do.

All of my book collection on my bookshelf, I have read all of them for a thousand times.

And the book that they have ripped was the new book that I've bought yesterday. Urgh, so nice to ruin my day!

"Afia?" Nice.

"Yes, Wowa?"

"Get down stairs the snacks are ready."

As what Wowa have said, I hurriedly go downstairs.

I go to the poolside kung saan naka lagay ang mga snacks.

I never expected that Wowa had a visitor.

"Oh, your granddaughter is her!" Lola Oliva exclaimed as she see's me.

"Come here hija, have a seat here." Wowa told me. So I come near to the and pull out the chair and take my seat.

"Where is Jackson?"

Lola Oliva asked our maid.

"Hindi ko po alam." Our maid replied.

"I've always got these problem from my grandson, he's being so stubborn. He nevered listen to me."
Lola Oliva,started talking.

"Maybe he wanted to hangout with his friends. Children for today's generation always seek the attention of their friends unlike on our times we always used to say in our house.

"But your granddaughter here is not fun of hanging out with her friends?"

"Who says,huh? She do hanged out with her but not that much. She is fun if hanging out with her books." Wowa said proudly. Woah, Wowa is so proud of me. Oh, please.

I continued eating until Jackson went towards us.

"Mamá." He greeted his grandma, he kissed her cheeks.

"Hmm, and where have you been?"

"I've been to London to visit the queen." He jokinly said.

Lola Oliva slap his hand.

"Kidding, just roaming around. Doon lang naman ako sa garden, talked on the phone my bandmate called me. We will be having a practice tonight."

"T-Tonight? Aba'y gabi na ah ba't pa kayo mag papractice sa gabi?" Lola Oliva asked with an arked eye brow.

"Ofcourse Mamá." He took out the chair and took his seat.

"Whatever Jackson you should not have taking practice at night."

I smiled. A cute grandmother and grandson scenario.

"Hey, Delaney. How ya been doin'?" He asked me.

"Doing great ofcourse." Replying to his question.

"Really, huh I have heard this news about what you did to those ladies at school. What a great deed." I rolles my eyes.

"Ano naman ang ginawa mo sa school Afia Delaney?" Grrr, that's why I hated Jackson because of his watery  mouth, what I mean watery mouth is he has this non-drying mouth. Palagi nalang nag rereport. Urghh not in a direct way pero he always take the time when Wowa is always around.

"Not that big Wowa, it's nothing just giving a lesson for those mannerless bitch." I sighed and took a bite on my tuna sandwich.

I rolled my eyes when me and Jackson have an eye contact he just smiled.

After I've finished my snacks I hurriedly go inside and turned on the television. Plugged in the flashdrive and watched my favorite movie.

I really loved to repeat this Narnia movie.

When I love can't really get over about each of the scenes.

"Nice, movie to watch." Jackson said

"Whatever. Bakit ka naman ba nandito?" Pagtatanong ko pa I don't want him to be around me. He will just going to pester me.

"Just wanted to know why did you do that to them?" Oh, now he is interested.

"Nothing, just wanted to tell them that they need to respect people to. They don't need to put their selves in the highest. And it's okay for me if I am the only on they bullied. I don't want my books to be involved with it. Crappy shits they would not got those kind of slaps if they didn't ruined my book!" Now I am mad, because I remembered what they did lately.

"Oh, that's why you did that but I really adore and salute you, you're tough." He said and do a thumbs up.

Yeah whatever.

"Oh please can you shut up? I am watching please stop." I said.

"Oo na, Oo na eto na nga tatahimik na." He said and he imaginary zipped his mouth.

Nag focus na ako sa aking panonuood. And after a couple of an hour ay natapus ko na din ang pinapanood ko.

Umakyat na ako sa taas para mag-ayos ng sarili ko kasi mayroong pagsasalong magaganap mamayang gabi.

Well I am ready ano nanaman kaya ang pasabog ng mga pinsan ko. Hehe well meroon talaga akong kapinsannemy, she always wanted to be on top na hindi naman bagay sa kaniya.

I look for my formal dresses. I choose this red dress with matching ribbon pa. I suit it and I really love it I look stunning with this kind of dress. After I put on my dress ay pumunta ako sa dresser ko at inayos na ang aking mukha.

I put on some light make up, I brushed my hair and let it flow in the air. Kidding. I put on some haie clips on my hair.

Pagkatapos kung magbihis ay bumaba na ako. And to tell you this my most hated cousin is now bragging all her achievements in school, which I really find so totally ew. I hate it every time na may pagsasalo-salo kami ay palagi niyang pinagmamalaki ang kaniyang nakukuha sa school, duh we almost got the same level.

"Hey, Afia. How are you doing?" I rolled my eyes.

"Doing great and doing fine how about you?" I smiled to her.

"Well, Just what I am always got the title in school again. Lucky to be me." Tss lucky to be you ew, you bragger bitch.

"Whatever, bragging your title won't let you prosper." After what I said I turn my back to her and walk towards the garden doon kasi ang dinner.

(AN: HIIII stupidssss, Hope you like my updated chapters hope you would support meeeeeeee. Read witg delight. Love youuu. Be ready for the next update. ADIÓS!) ♡