Dance Moms (Chloe's Story)

"Uggh...mom I bored!!" Chloe yelled as her mother Christi was driving to the grocery store. "Chloe I told you we are looking for a sport for you to do just relax!" Christi said. "Mom... look over there a dance studio!" Chloe yelled. "Abby Lee....Umm ok let's go see maybe we skip shopping today." Christi said. They pulled over to the parking lot and walked inside. It was a small room with a desk with a lady who was short and had longish shortish brown hair. "Hmm hello can i help you miss?" Abby asked. "Yes I do my daughter here Chloe wants to join the completion team" Christi said "Ok let me see her skills then you can pay and leave and pick her up at 9:45" Abby said. Abby got up and walked into a plain room with a mirror. "Ok Chloe show me your talent and make sure you have good technique!" Abby said. Chloe did a few cartwheels and a some leaps, strattles,splits, and some ballet moves. "Great Job!" Abby said. Christi and Abby left to the office to sign some papers then suddenly 5 Other girls came running in and gave her a huge hug. The girls names were Brooke,Maddie,Nia,Mackenzie, and Paige. Christi and abby walked back in and announced that Chloe is a part of the team now. Christi gave Chloe a big hug then Left. "OK GIRLS BACK TO BUISSNESS LETS SHOW CHLOE THE PYRAMID!!" Abby yelled. "Wait Abby why is my mom not in here like all the other moms?" Chloe asked "Because she said she needed to shop." Abby said. "OK so first on the bottom is Chloe she just joined so I put her there second on the bottom is Brooke and Mackenzie. Ok the middle row first is Nia second is Paige then the top is the lovely MADDIE!" Abby said. "Our dance is a Lyrical Contemporary dance. Madrid your center, Brooke your far left, Mackenzie you will not participate your too young, Nia your far right, Paige you Back, and Chloe your center with Maddie" Abby said. Everyone got in their places and did the moves Abby said.

5 Hours later: "Bye everyone see you tomarrow" Abby said. Chloe walked outside to her mom she was yawning and crying she was tired of the yelling and tired period. Chloe went home had snack and got in her fluffy pajamas and went to bed. Suddenly Christi got a call at 7:00 From Abby saying she was late. "CHLOE HUN SORRY ITS DANCE TIME." Christi yelled. Christi was furious Abby said dance is at 12:00 not 6:45 AM!!  Chloe got in the shower and in her leotard and tights with her hair down in a black bow and rushed in the studio

"Hello I see your here.. FINNALLY" Abby yelled. Christi went to the view room. "CHLOE YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES YOU MUST HAVE HAIR UP!" Abby yelled. Christi was not happy what she heard she went to the room and Chloe was balling her eyes out and Abby was... LAUGHING! "Abby I'm not gonna take this a first you woke us up early now your yelling at my child for what I did?! I pay you way to much money to be treated like this Abby..seriously." Christi said. "Fine leave I don't care I will send you a check of your money bye." Abby yelled. Christi and Chloe left the both were crying but Christi wasn't going to give up. Christi ran back inside with Chloe and saw Abby ripping about Chloes head shot and putting in the trash. "EXUSE ME ABBY THS WHAT I GET" Christi said. Abby did not say a word she just kicked them out of her studio and gave them the check and said not to come back.

This Book is over. Will Chloe and Christi come back or just stay away?