Chapter 1: Searching

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

No One Pov [Location: Argus]

The city of Argus attracted many people and had one of the best Atlas defenses in Remnant. It was currently 2 A.M. and not many people were out. A man in a white and green cloak sat atop a building. He had some cyberneticsfrom his nape-to his ears-to his bottom jaw. He was messing with some type of cube in his hands. The wind blew in his hair and his hands instantly stopped. He stood up on the edge of the building. His drone on his back opened its one eye and looked at the shadows and scanned an outline of a "Faunus". It was just standing there. The cyborg thought it was some type of goat Faunus due to its horns. He swiftly whiped around with a Wingman and shot three times. All three bullets hit the Faunus, but bounced off and caused sparks to fly when the bullets hit his "skin". The Faunus walked out of the shadows and showed himself to be a Robotic Wendigo. He let out a growl as the Cyborg had a confused and unamused look on his face.

Simulacrum: you're a hard man to find

???:thats the part of not wanting to be found

Simulacrum: I know the feeling... I didn't come here to try and kill you... yet... I need information

???: depends... what kind of information are you looking for?

Simulacrum: I need information on four people

???: names?

Simulacrum: Summer Rose, Qrow Branwen, Raven Branwen, and Hawk Branwen

Thw Cyborg nodded as he turned around and walked towards the Simulacrum. He stopped right next to him.

???: names Crypto, do I not yet to know my clients name?

Simulacrum: .... Revenant

Before Crypto could speak he heard the sound of a faint cry and ashes. Je turned and saw only a few ashes had fallen to the ground. He just walked away with a blank expression on hia face

[Break]

Crypto was in a nightclub, waiting in one of the booths. He had his eyes closed, as he had been resting and rented out a private booth and had the curtains shut. The light inaide started to flicker and buzz a bit. He opebed his eyes and saw Revenant. Crypto reached into his jacket and pulled out a file. He slid it towards Revenant and he grabbed it. He opened the file and slipped through the pages and let put a "Hn". He stood up and grabbed a wallet from inside his arm and slid it to Crypto.

Crypto: I don't need your wallet.

Revenant: its not mine

He exploded into ash and left a semi-invisble trail as he left. Crypto grabbed the wallet

Crypto: Alexander Arc? (I dont know Jaunes dads name)

[Break]

Alexander let put a sigh as he had his only son, Jaune, with him. Jaune was asleep on his shoulder. Out of nowhere something hit his head and fell next to him. He looked and saw thatnit was his wallet. He picked it up and looked and saw all his money in it. He looked around, but didn't see anyone. Crypto was on the roof of his house and smirked as he started to walk away

[Break]

Revenant was walking along a trail with his cloak on. It was quiet and no one else was on it. He opened the file and read the first group of papers.