Episode One, Part 2

"Welcome back to Disney's Next Top Model! I'm your host Elsa, and these lovely girls are the first ten contestants! We still have ten more girls to meet and then we will explain the first challenge! This is going to be a great season, I can tell! Whoever wants to introduce themselves next please come up. Remember to tell us your name, age, occupation, and any modeling experience you have."
A girl in a powder blue blouse and a white skirt walks up. Her straight, fine blonde hair is a little past her shoulders.

"Hello, I'm Cinderella and I'm 21 years old. I am a midwife, and I haven't had any modeling experience." Cinderella sits and talks to Snow. The next girl moves from the cluster of girls in the back of the room that haven't introduced themselves yet.

She's very short, only about 4 foot 10. Her shimmery green skater dress matches her green eyes. Her blonde hair is pulled into a bun leaving out her short bangs.

"I'm Tinkerbell. My nickname is Tink, and I'm 19 years old. I'm becoming an engineer and I have had tons and tons of modeling experience, even though I'm practically a fairy in height." The judges smile at Tink. She walks over to the twelfth seat and sits down.

The next contestant is wearing forest green skinny jeans, a tan jacket, and dark brown combat boots. She has wild red hair and looks very athletic.

"My name is Merida, and I'm 22. I'm an Olympic athlete and the only time I ever modeled was for a magazine when I got a gold medal in archery."

"Impressive!" Elsa says with a grin.

"Thank you." Merida replies as she sits down. The next girl has short straight black hair just barely reaching her shoulders. She is wearing blue skinny jeans with a yellow tank top and a forest green vest over it.

"My name is Mulan, I'm 23 and I am a veteran. I have not had any modeling experience." she says.

"Thank you for you service." Minnie says as Mulan nods and sits down. A shorter girl steps forward and introduces herself. She is wearing black and white vertical striped leggings under a short solid light blue dress tied with a black sash around her waist. The girl has long, straight hair and blue eyes. She speaks with a light English accent.

"Hello. My name is Alice and I'm 18 years of age. I am studying psychology at college and I have had little modeling experience." Her voice is as petite as herself. Once she sits another girl comes up. She has a dark chocolate complection and dark brown wavy hair resting just after her shoulders. The girl is wearing a dark green dress with light green stripes above the waist and a brown jacket.

"I'm Tiana, I'm 23 and I own a restaurant. I don't have any modeling experience." she says and sits down quickly. The next girl has on a short blue silk dress. Her light brown hair is pulled back in a curly ponytail. She has a British accent.

"My name is Wendy and I'm 19 years old. I'm going to college to become an author. I haven't had any modeling experience." She sits and starts talking to the other contestants while the next girl introduces herself. She's wearing a pink chiffon lace dress and her platinum blonde hair is pinned up in a bun. She has blue eyes and is speaking in a nasally voice.

"My name is Charlotte and I'm 23 years old. I am a party planner and have had lots of modeling experience." she says. She sits down to talk to Tiana. The next contestant has on a strapless sparkly red dress. She has long red-brown hair and dramatic eyeshadow.

"Hello. My name is Jessica and I'm 26. I'm an entertainer and have modeled for as long as I can remember." She sits down and pulls out a tube of lipstick, which she starts to apply. The last contestant is wearing a pastel pink flowy dress with small dark pink ribbons. She wears a flower headband in her reddish blonde hair.

"Hey there! I'm Gisselle and I'm 23 years old. I am a couples' therapist and I've had a little bit of modeling experience." She claims the twentieth chair and Elsa gets out of her seat.

"I'm so happy to get to meet you all! It's an honor to be a judge on this show," Elsa says, "and I'm so excited to see what you girls can do! So your first challenge will be explained after you get your housing arrangements. Follow Miss Anna and she will lead you to the limousine which will take you to the mansion."

***

The girls arrive at the mansion. Elsa greets the contestants. "Welcome to the mansion! There are five bedrooms that can fit four people each. The rooms will be assigned as follows." Elsa takes out a sheet of paper and starts to read off names.
"Room 1: Ariel, Tiana, Cinderella, and Pocahontas.
Room 2: Rapunzel, Wendy, Tinkerbell, and Aurora.
Room 3: Megara, Charlotte, Merida, Belle.
Room 4: Jane, Jessica, Mulan, and Esmeralda.
Room 5: Jasmine, Gisselle, Alice, and Snow.
Your luggage has been brought to your rooms for you, and there is a name tag above each bed to show who will sleep where. You have an hour to unpack and familiarize yourself with the mansion and I will meet you at the entrance to give you your first challenge." The girls head to their rooms and start to unpack their luggage.

***

"Welcome back!" Elsa smiles at the twenty girls that are standing at the mansion's entrance. "Your first challenge is..."

We'll be back next time.