chapter seven

The ride back to Tommy's place was quiet and filled with tension and so was the elevator ride up to his floor. Tommy didn't know what to say or do and feeling the alpha's anger roll off of him had him feeling anxious.

Jace walked into Tommy's apartment and locked the door before he started looking out each window in the house making sure no one followed them and that they were all locked.
"Jace..." Tommy started weakly. He got no reply from the steaming alpha.
"J-jace...please" he tried again and still nothing
"J-jace...I'm so-...I'm sorry" he sobbed. Jace looked at him for the first time since he found him in the woods and his eyes softened watching the human in tears.

"You shouldn't have went to the pack land" jace said shacking his head.
"I'm...I'm sorry. I w-won't do it again" tommy tried.
"It doesn't matter if you go there again or not! They already know your scent. Your a target now!" The alpha growled angrily.
"J-jace..." Tommy was fully sobbing. Jace relented and pulled the human into his arms. He ran his fingers through his hair to calm tommy while breathing in his scent to calm him self.

"You can't stay here alone anymore. You'll move into the pack house." Jace said when they finally pulled apart.
"I...I though humans can't leave in pack houses" tommy whispered weakly.
"Traditionally they can't but I'll make something up. The rogues you saw on our borders will be coming after you since i killed one of them to protect you" jace explained.
"I'm..." Tommy started
"I know your sorry. Go pack your essentials I'll call my beta and tell her I'm coming back with a guest" jace replied cutting him off. Not daring to look at the other or say anything else the human complied.