Chapter 4

*A few days later*

*Third Person's POV*
.

"Alright, today we are going to experiment about..."

(y/n) let out an exasperated sigh. 'Another experiment...'

"Since the experiment is a bit dangerous, I want you to do it in a pair." the teacher gave out an instruction.

In less than two minutes, all the students are paired up, except for (y/n).

'Uh oh...' She looked around her, panicking.

"Where's your partner (y/n)?" as if it was a cue, everyone stares at her.

"My partner is-- "

"It's me. I'm her partner." Thunderstorm cut her.

"What?!!"

"Excellent! Now you guys can take the apparatus that is needed for the experiment today. Oh, and remember to hand in the report at the end of this week." the chemistry teacher said.

"Should I go and take the materi--"

Without waiting for him to finish, (y/n) just walk straight to the shelf where the apparatus is placed, leaving him alone.

*Thunderstorm's POV*
.

"Huh..." Did she just ignore me? That's harsh.

Seeing her going around searching for the apparatuses needed, I went and took the material for the experiment.

"Remember, only a small chunk of each is enough." The teacher said, pointing to the bottles where all the lithium, sodium and potassium.

'This is going to take a while...'

I sigh as some students keep exposing the materials, resulting in it 'burning'.

*Meanwhile {(y/n)'s POV}*

'Is he crazy?! How can I focus on the experiment?!'

My hands were trembling and my face felt hot. God, I swear my face looks like a ripe tomato.

"Fuh...it's okay...everything is going to be fine~ just focus on the task and ignore him..." I tried to reassure myself.

"Everything is going to be fine~" I forced a smile and take the apparatus to the table.

.

*A few minutes later*

*Thunderstorm's POV*

.

"Now put the potassium chunk in the water gently."

"Okay..."

"Wait, that metal chunk looks too big--"

"No, it's small."

"You call that small? You cut it the same size as my pinky finger."

"Oh, could you please stop complaining?! I'm trying to focu--"

I lost my grip of the forceps and the chunk fell into the water with a plop.

"Duck!!"

"Wha-- ow!!" I bump my head on the chair as (y/n) pulled me down harshly.

"Are you trying to get us killed?!" She half-scream and glare. Well, that's new. She never looks at me in the face.

On the table, I could see the potassium lit up and popping wildly in the water.

"Maybe?" wrong answer. That earned me a smack on the back.

"You--"

"Ahem! (y/n) and Thunderstorm..." The teacher looks at us with such a sweet smile.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Detention!"

♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪~♪♪

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N): Sorry for the short chapter. Also, I'm still alive :)