Bad Seed.

With a killer on the lose, everyone is afraid to leave they're own homes. Alison in her room crying with rain dropping on her window pane. She hears the thunder roaring. Alison shakes and shivers. She hears a thud on the window. She got scared and jumped up off her bed. She walks over to the window and looks out. Nothing is there. Alison sighing, "Just my imagination."

4 hours later...
Alison wakes up. She turns her lamp on next her bed. It doesn't turn on. She gets up and puts her slippers on. She walks out her bedroom door. The house was completely silent you could hear her footsteps on the birchwood flooring. The thunder still roaring. Alison gets scared and jumps in the air and gasps. She walks down the Capet stairs. She hears the Water dripping from her faucet in the kitchen sink. She walks over and tries to turn it off. Alison slams the knob. The water stops. She hears her glass door to the backyard open and creek with the wooden sidings. She turns around and grabs a coat close next to her. Alison walks out and yells, "Whoever is playing this game of yours needs to stop. Now!" Alison hears leaves crumbling and branches breaking in the woods. She turns back to walk into her house. Alison sees a tall man standing in her living room. He was wearing all black. She grabs the house phone and tries to dial the Police. It was to late. The man ran and tackled Alison while she screamed and a gunshot went off.

Alison wakes up