Entry #8

I saw this tag on one of the Kotlc books I like, so I figured I would try it

My favorite is Keefe and Ro, they are just funny and adorable characters that are so cool.

Probably Ruy. Idk why, he is just kind of cool.

My mom saw the book at Costco and thought I would like it, so she bought a digital copy for me to read and I got addicted 😂

Silveny, she ships Sokeefe also, she seems like an actual character less like a pet.

Probably Sophie, that's probably why I got her on the quiz 😅

Probably Neverseen. I like it the most because that's when you get to know the characters a little more in-depth and get to know their flaws (lots with Keefe)

Fitz. I just can't stand him and it is difficult to write him as a good character. (See Second Chance)

I have allready read Legacy 😅 Guess I am a little late to the game. But I do have theories for book 8.5. One of them is that Glimmer is Cyrah in disguise who joined the Neverseen to take them down from the inside. If you think about it it is very plausible. Wylie is a flasher and his dad is a telepath, therefore he probably inherited it form his mom. Glimmer is a flasher and no one would suspect Cyrah because everyone thinks she is dead. And no one found her body because she faded away in a leap. We also know Lady Giesla was connected to her death... Maybe they were trying to recruit her.

Havenfield

Calla or Kenric. Sorry Forkle. But the others are needed more emotionally.

People are going to kill me but Diana.

Any Sokeefe moment. All of them.

SOKEEFE