To Dunk or Not to D Un k

This is now your 69 day in He C k . You miss daddy Bertram very much but you push through it knowing that now somebody else is after d A d y . "Oh, hello again Greenteabagfilledeyebabygirl." A loud sexy manly voice cals out to y/n . "Oh hello again D u. N   k"  .. I continue to long at my 1985 in colour photograph of huge Ed. "What do you want D u. N  k" .. I say to D u.  N k while spitting on his dirty stinky naughty shoelace. "All i want is your pretty princess toes, and nothing more." B0b winks at me before walking closer and calling out sexy vegans name. ... "YoU hAvE sUmMoNeD mE!" Aids calls out (Aka Sexy Vegan.) Aids begins to lick my eyes before turning around and repeating the sacred words to summon the one and only TYLERNINJAFORTNITEBLEVINS and the word was.."BILABONG." Suddenly i am given cataracs and cannot see. I think back to my bertram wallpaper that i had previously stared at for 7 minutes in my bathroom. suddenly D u. N. k forcully pins me to the wall and tickles my nose with his elbow. his powerful elbow g. R.    e a. s e  is too strong and i die onc emore knowing that  will always bee al one foevwr and y grenteabagfilledeyebabygirllimbs will be no use anymore to daddy bertram who i love.