❝ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀 : 𝘚𝘓𝘖𝘛𝘚

SLOT 1𝙏𝙔 — could possibility steal from you while standing right in front of you without you noticing

SLOT 1𝙏𝙔 — could possibility steal from you while standing right in front of you without you noticing. will convince you to follow his instagram and like his posts.

as an unsuccessful singer, ty continues his journey to fame by the help of his instagram and posting covers of famous korean songs as well as not so great, but improving dance covers. as he continues to yearn for more fame he picks up tricks to trick other into liking knowing that if they knew his past and his actual self they're wouldn't be his friend.

𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙎 — dark blue skies alongside the moon, lazy cats, books on art specifically from the renaissance, the dark ages and its history, any article of clothing of a cool dark color, black vans, small tea cup sets.
𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎 — ARISA, VEN

SLOT 2𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 — will fall for you if you give him the time of day. If he falls for your he'll post stuff only you'll know about.

after leaving his job as a barista at a high end coffee shop, rain goes out to search for his fame. first, on twitter and on youtube, both which failed. now, on instagram he's gained a larger following that his youtube and twitter followers combined. now, he makes more, but not enough. he wants more to support his family and have them live in big house with all they need and want.
𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙎 — red and blue, photos in darkly light alleyways, graffiti, books on science specifically human biology, neon lights, baggy clothes, tight ripped jeans, solid colored shoes, chocolates, cookies
𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎 — VEN, BLADES

SLOT 3𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙎 — acts as if she doesn't care about your opinion. Secretly, she will find out what you think of her, one way or another.

after failing at various hobbies and jobs, she goes ahead and learns basic photography building up a skill. with that, she takes pictures of herself, of other at, for example, a wedding and landscapes, with that she is able to pay for her apartment and show her family that she's better than what they thought of her.
𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙎 — blades, honey and tea, yellow dresses for days, combat boots, anime and manga, bomb fires, college parties, van gogh and his art, and kisses and hugs in the dark
𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎 — TY

SLOT 4𝙍𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙍 — same as Ty, could steal from you and secretly take your phone and follow her self on instagram.

after, dropping out of art school and now a sales clerk at a boutique, rager try's other way to gain fame. some way are by making deals with small brands and posting photos in clothes from the boutique. all this to prove to her abusive mother and father that she's more than a a drop-out.
𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙎 — big furry green coats, nights playing her nintendo switch, familia peluche episodes at two in the morning, 90's tv shows, brownies as breakfast, and hello kitty.
𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎 — BLADES

SLOT 5𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝘼 — loves bubbles and flowers, but no matter how innocent she seems, she's in it for the money and the money only.

money has always been a big part of her life, whether it be lack there of or big stacks, to satisfy her needs of cute clothes and stationery, she posts to instagram to make money and get free stuff. to do this she takes small brand deals  and becomes ambassadors to small online businesses.
𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙎 — bubbles and yellow flowers, black, white and yellow solid colored clothes, cartoons like spongebob, load house, yo-kai watch, chocolate milk, cereal, and coffee.
𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎 — VEN

SLOT 6𝙑𝙀𝙉 — the nicest guy you'll ever come across. will give you his jacket if it is cold outside, but no matter how nice he wants to be noticed one way or another.
𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙎 — books on any type of subject, light brown cardigans, dark bedrooms for photos, stephen hawking and his work, soft grunge, adult coloring books, and nutella.
𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎 — BLADES

inspo: yqnjun