Chapter One Page One

In the sate of Pennsylvania there is a small town called Troy. In this this town are regular people like you and me. But hidden among these regular people are spies. These spies come in a bunch of different ways. Some spies aren't even adults. Some spies are kids and some are grandparents. These spies blend in with the rest and protect the world from evil. But what they don't know is that a great danger is coming to this town of Troy and cause chaos on the world.
  My name is Gavin Houghtalen. I am the first ever kid spy. My parents are one of the top 5 greatest spies in the world. And because of this they are always on missions across the world. So while they are gone I train to be the best spy ever. Sometimes I train with my best friends who are also spies. I know I said I am the first kid spy. I am the first spy to go on an actual mission. This is the first generation of spy kids.
  I was walking home from school when I got a call from the secret spy base. I answered my phone and continued to walk home. "Hello Agent Gavin here." I heard a deep voice come from the other end of the phone. "Hello Agent Gavin. I am Agent Eric. I need you to come to the base." Agent Eric is the leader of the spy base. Why does he want me? "I am on my way." I hung up the phone and headed to the base.

Hey guys author here. I was inspired by Connie-sky to make this. This was 265 words beside my note. Tell me if u guys like it and I will try to continue it. And if a miss a day of updating this (I update every day when if remember) that means I am writing it in a note book. If you guys really like it might publish it into the world. Bye.