"This might be our end so..."

'9:30 PM... I'm ready to save a rabbit— even if I die.' Y/N thought as he looked at the time on his phone. Everyone was already sleeping so this is the time Y/N leaves. Well, he thought everyone was.

Y/N slowly and gently sat up from Legosi's bed but then someone grabbed his wrist. He quickly looked at the animal who grabbed him and it turns out to be Legosi. "Legosi? I thought you were asleep!" Y/N whisper-shouted. Legosi shook his head.

"I was waiting for you yesterday so I ended up overhearing your conversation with Louis-senpai and the mayor." He explained while he was fidgeting his fingers. "I also overheard it when you were alone with Louis-senpai." He said, looking at Y/N.

'Heard what?' Y/N didn't know what Legosi meant but soon realized what he said.
The part where Louis asked if they should just give up but Y/N replied with a "Nah, we'll get her back".

"I'll come with you Y/N," Legosi stated with a determined look but Y/N shook his head. "It's too dangerous, Legosi." Y/N replied but Legosi insisted.

"That's the reason why I'm coming with you. It's twice as dangerous if you're alone." Legosi explained but Y/N thought about it.

'Legosi is very, very stubborn. If I'm alone, I might be a real goner. If I'm with someone... Well, it's a gamble of life and death but it would also be a more successful rescue.' Y/N thought as he observed Legosi. He then nodded. "Okay, you can come if you really want to." Y/N said, making the other wolf smile.

————————————————

Y/N and Legosi ended up in the Black Market since the scent of the rabbit is nearby. But now it's getting difficult to follow the rabbit's scent with all the fresh meat around. It was sickening.

Legosi put his hand on Y/N's arm. "Y/N, I think we need more help," Legosi stated. 'More help? I don't think anyone would help us.' Y/N thought as he tried to think of anyone that would be willing to help them but no one came in mind.

"I know someone here in the Black Market that would help us," Legosi said and he sounded very sure. Legosi and Y/N walked with Legosi leading the way then finally got in front of... A clinic?

"Panda?" Legosi called out as he knocked on the door. A little while later, a big and strong-looking panda opened the door. "Don't call me that. My name is Gohin.". The panda stated then looked at the white wolf Legosi was with.

"Is your friend going to be a patient of mine?" The panda asked, referring to Y/N. Legosi shook his head. "He's the animal I almost..." Legosi trailed off, knowing that the panda gets what Legosi was trying to say. "Now, why did you come here?" The panda asked, inviting us in.

We all took a seat on separate couches then continued talking. "Well, we're planning to go to the Shishigumi mansion but I think we'll be needing more help so we decided to call for you, " Legosi How explained, making Y/N think. 'How do they know each other tho...?' Y/N asked himself as he continued to listen.

"You'll be needing more help alright..." The panda said, taking a sip of his bamboo tea. "K, let's go." The panda stated, standing up then he reached for his crossbow and bamboos.

A little while later, they finally got to the front of the Shishigumi mansion. There they saw a lion. "Hey, what are you doing here-" The lion didn't get to finish when a gunshot was heard. Even the three were shocked by who would do this. It turns out that Louis was responsible for the gunshot.

"Louis-senpai!?" Y/N and Legosi said simultaneously as Louis also called out for the two. "Y/N!? Legosi!? You really did come, Y/N. With Legosi tho–" Louis said, mumbling the last part with a chuckle. Then he realized this wasn't the time to make jokes.

Because of the loud gunshot, more lions came to see what happened. 'This will be a looong night.' Everyone thought as they fought off the lions. They were now wounded and bleeding but they still continued to fight them off.

"This might be our end so..." Legosi continued, "Y/N, can we be like, um... Boyfriends or something? I know that it's a bad time to ask so if you don't want to answer, it's okay." Legosi said as we continued to fight the lions.

"Sure, why not." Y/N replied, making Louis's eye twitch. 'That's all you're going to say' Louis thought to himself, wanting to facepalm.

"That's nice, Y/N, Legosi. Now Y/N and their deer-friend, go save the rabbit before we won't make it! Me and Legosi can handle this!" The panda stated, receiving a nod from Louis and Y/N so they went in the mansion.

The two climbed the stairs and encountered a few lions. Y/N clawed some and Louis shot some. The deer was being mindful of the last bullet because the gang still had their boss.

When they reached a door, a female's voice was heard. Y/N kicked the door open and a naked rabbit was revealed with a lion who seemed to be the boss. "That's so not manly, dude!" Y/N said, kicking and clawing the lion away.

Louis threw his green jacket to the rabbit and then shot the boss's head. The rabbit was now saved. When they got downstairs, almost all the lions were dead. "Let's go, guys! It's mission accomplished!" Y/N said cheerfully, making everyone smile.

———————————————
For everyone who made it here...
You're almost near the finale, my dear readers! 😊💖