Chapter One

It had been 8 months siince that fateful day. Atlanta wanted to leave so his career would remain in tact. But thats was never what I wanted. This was the link which would bind us forever. I wasnt going to let her leave for the sake of my career. What madness.

Afterall, seed of a seed of countless seasons bloosomed inside her. It was a permanent fixture, and I made her promise she would never leave like the others, she would always tell me her feelings. 

The last month was hard on Atlanta she was no longer my skinny bitch, her belly swelled to magnificent proportions. She was embarrased, But I will always love her.

We were sitting on the couch watching Love Actually. I was playing with her hair as her brown orbs of chocolate stared at the screen. The boys had been out shopping today, it seemed that when they found out abou thte baby they all became a little distant. I wasn't sure whether they resented us keeping the baby whislt on tour, but they never complained. Their outward composure showed contentedness. But their eyes told the true story. They were uneasy. But when i talked to them they seemed to avoid any talk fo the child.

They had just arrived home as the movie ended, i looked up to see Loius perching on the back of the chair behind us gazing out the window. The other boys collapsed on the chairs dotted around the room.

'What's up Boo-bear?'

His eyes snapped to mine, slowly trailing to Atlanta whose hands rested on her stomach. 

'What are you going to call her? The baby that is..'

Out of the corner of my eye I see Atlanta's lips slowly curl to a smile.

'You shoudl know me better Boo-bear. DARCY of course!!'

The boys immediately shifted uncomfortably in their seats. 

Louis' face fell and he quickly got up and truned away from my gaze. 

Looking at Zayn I knew something was wrong. He was looking sadly at the shattered pieces of mirror which had been cruhed in his hand in a moment of extreme emotion. blood tricked down his arm and he quickly hurried to the bathroom to fix up his wounds.

Liam had a large bowl of icecream in his lap, he picked up his spoon, shook his head and left the icecream to melt into a swirly mess of icecream and choclate syrup.

Niall, who had gathered an assortment of sweet delights on his lap, began to look queasy and placed everything back on the bench beofre leaving for his room. That was unlike Niall, he refused food. EVER.

After a few minutes they all retired to their rooms. Atlanta was intensely confused. 

'Why aren't they happy for us? They are goin to be uncles!' She said solemnly.

I closed my eyes in frustration and grunted. Of course the boys would get weirder around her. They must be jealous of what we have together. It was beautiful. And this time i would not share her.

15 minutes went by of us just sitting staring into each others orbs, until i saw her eyes flicker surprise as her body convulsed inwards. 

'AHHH my water just broke!'

I looked at her in surprise, her hand was still firmly around her glass and it did not appear broken in any sense. I assumed the baby was coming. and indeed it was confirmed as Altanta screamed out in agony.

I was flustered, running my hands throguh my hair i looked up to see that all of the boys had popped their heads out of their doors. A phone adorned each ear. An interesting accessory.

'I have to go Oceania' Louis quickly said to the phone. He didnt realise that his voice wasnt really low enoguh to stop me from hearing. I gazed at him in confusion as he stared back in horror. It couldnt be her. No he was a better friend than that.

I heard another blood curling scream, and looked back at Altanta alarmed. 

'The Babys coming, we need to get to the hospital. STAT. Come on Atlanta BREATHE in out in out in out.' I breathe deeply to display some semblance of control.

Authors Note:

I hope you're enjoying the story thus far!!! Expect some surproses in the next installment of Harry's concubines!!! I assure you you wont be dissappointed ;) ;)

Love always~ Shelly and Charly

'Harry. My water just broke'

breathe breathe