That day of July (part 1)

Note: this is a fanfic! I do not own Pokemon or any of its characters!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was getting cold, as São Paulo used to be in that time of the year, or in any random day in which the sky was too much hidden by the gray fog for the sun warming up people's skins.

First of July. When the June's Parties were gone, but the University's Semester was over as well. The Campus was silent. Most of the students had already traveled back to their homes, inland on the state or even in different regions. Some might be waiting for the night to come, for celebrating the semester's end in the city' bars at Vila Madalena or walking down Augusta street looking for some free-entry at any of its contless nightclubs.

But he was there. Walking the desert Campus, listening clearly his steps and the sound of the wind in the old trees.

Three years now, that he hadn't been talking to his father. His mother would still call sometimes, once every two months or so, furtively, while her husband was at work. There was no family to go back to. And he was too much of a sky person to make many friends or go to the bars and parties.

It would be a lonely winter vacation, like all others since he began his university studies.