Chapter 1 | Hot guy |

(Brief mention of not eating)
       It was a late summer afternoon, Virgil was sprawled out on his bed. He had been like this, on his phone, for hours. Virgil hadn't moved a muscle all day, the only thing he consumed was some milk Patton brought up. He could hear what was happening around him. He heard Logan and Roman arguing about what to eat, Deciet chasing Remus around yelling at him. There was an occasional bang, or crash. Most likely caused by Remus, or a clumsy Patton.

"Kiddo! Dinners ready!" Patton said, softly knocking on Virgils black wooden door. He painted it himself. Originally it was a white door, it blended in with the walls. He also painted his walls.

      Virgil got up out of his skull covered comforter and put on his purple and black hoodie. As he walked the halls he bumped into Remus, he almost fell over. He was stopped by yellow gloved hands, they picked him up and over to the side. He was able to catch a glimpse of who it was, briefly. It was Deciet.

      After everyone sat down for dinner, Logan kisses Patton's cheek as a thank you for dinner. Roman awed, Remus looked disgusted, and Deciet didn't care at all.

"Barf." Virgil commented in a monotone "dead inside" voice. He purposely looked down at his food, just wanting to eat.

"Well I'm sorry Virgil, that affection scares you." Logan replied walking back to his seat.

"I can't be scared of something that doesn't exist to me" stated looking Logan straight in the eyes.

"Oh! Come onnn!! You're so moody! You'll find love eventually!" Roman chimed In turning towards Virgil slightly.

"It's not like some hot guy will come through the door!!" Virgil responded, continuing to eat his pasta.

"HEYYY LAIDESSSS!!" Remy kicked down the door, holding four different drinks in one hand.

     He proceeded to hand out the drinks, one for Remus, Deciet(Janus), and one for Virgil. And obviously himself.

"Hmmm? Really now?" Roman nudged Virgil lightly as Remy was being yelled at by Logan about the door.

"Oh, shut up!!" Virgil whisper-yelled, lightly slapping Roman.

"Hey Virgil!!" Remy said walking up to Virgil. He felt the heat rise to his face as Remy approached him.