Truth Or Dare

(Hi! This part is totally optional! You can skip it if you want! Thanks for reading y'all are great!)
----------------------------
You clap your hands to get the boys attention.
"GUYS GUYS!!! LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" You exclaimed, heart beating wildly.
"Truth or whatta-?" Belphie says.
"Oh right.. Human stuff. LEMME EXPLAIN!".

After a few minutes of explaining you guys all sit in a circle.

You hold your DDD in your hand with the truth or dare app running, what could go wrong?

"Alright- let's see what the DDD tells me". On your phone screen there is a spinning wheel, each panel with a name written on it.

"Ah ok! Beel!". Beels head shoots up at looks at you, his mouth full of food.
"Its says TRUTH: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?"
"That's ironic-"
"Everything on the table." Beel pipes up

"Everythi- what-" You glance at the table, all the food is gone.
"I knew this would happen. That's why I have more snacks. Hidden." You say this in a serious tone looking Beel into the eyes.

"Who's next! Who's next!" Asmo says excitedly.
"Hold on the wheel is spinning....BELPHIE! YOU'RE UP!". You say loudly.
Belphie was out cold. Like deadass cold asleep.

"Oh...ok then. LEVI! DARE: SCREAM THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND".

Levi looks flustered before screaming
"RURI-CHAN IS MY BAEEEEEEEE".

"You are such an Otaku..." Mammon says sighing.

"And you're scum" Levi remarks.

"PFFT" Satan snickered trying to hold in his laughter.
"Damn, Mammon you honestly should've seen that coming." You say poking Mammon shoulder.

"Oh- its my turn.. Dare: Sit on Mammons-" You froze, you really did not want to finish the sentence.
"Just say it Y/N! It'll be fine!!" Asmo said leaning on me.
"I-.. It wants me to sit on Mammon lap until it's my turn again...".

Mammon lets out a squeak but doesn't say anything.
You turn your head to Mammon blushing just a little bit.
"I-is that ok with you Mammon?". You say to him softly
"I-I-I- d- Uhm..." Mammon clears his throat. "Pshh, why would I let a mere human sit on The Great Mammons lap?! That's crazy!.." Mammon thought for a moment.
"B-but if- if its part of the game then yeah I'll be okay with it Y/N..." Mammon said blushing.
"Okay!" You said excitedly, you stand up and walk over to Mammon, you can see your reflection in his glasses. You set yourself down in Mammons lap.
"!" Mammon let out a small noise blushing violently.

You played the game longer, it seemed your turn never came by. The longer you sat on Mammons lap he got less tense and more calm. As you sat longer you felt as if you were sitting on something hard and uncomfortable.
What is that? His wallet? His phone? Pocket change? You thought to yourself longer before the thing you were sitting on started growing.

"m!-" You let out a soft squeak blushing furiously your face red now realising what is going on.
"M-Mammon it's your turn..." You studdered handing him the phone, you didn't feel like talking while feeling like this, you let Mammon read it out loud.

"It says! Hug the person....closesttoyou..." He said whispering the last few words to himself.

"Mammon literally speak up you moron, nobody can hear you". Satan almost yelled at Mammon.
"!..F-fine H-hug the p-person closest to yo-you".

"Well the person closest to you right now is Y/N, she's basically touching you right now and that's closer than any of us." Satan grumbled.

"Wh- w- da- I-"... Mammon stammered
"Mammon if this is uncomfortable to you we can play something else?" You say out loud in a squeaky voice.
"N-No! It's fine lets keep playing." Mammon huffed and his arms shook as he wrapped them around me. Your face turned red, everybody can sense embarrassment.

Shifting around in Mammon lap seemed to make him harder.