who was the one who actually got stabbed in the back

previously on alsbmambfs...

"casey?"

i say.

i hear a loud crash, and watch as the body of the voice, who i am now sure belongs to casey, run out of the room, leaving me and the scalp in shocked silence.
.

.

.

"well than. that was a completely unneeded plot twist but go off"

the scalp says, unamused.

"so..casey stabbed me..?"

i said, confused on how the fuck this even started to happen.

"yea.. i guess. i don't understand why she would do it though.. she never showed any signs of not liking you.."

the scalp said.

"wait. i just remembered-

*flashback*

me: besides me n scalpy vibe more

casey: You'll regret this.

me: didn't ask

*end of flashback..*

casey and me had talked before.."

i said.

"about what..?"

the scalp says, intrigued.

"i..i.. it happened when me and casey were texting.. and than i got a notification that you had texted me so i told casey that i had to go.. she found it was you who i was going to leave her for. and than.."

"and than what?"

the scalp asks.

"and than she had told me that i would regret this..

i stabbed her in the back for leaving her.. and than she literally stabbed me in the back."

i say, understanding casey's motives, but still not feeling like that was all there was to it.

"you're starting to catch on, norat. but there is some stuff that you'll never figure out.."

the back of the head said to me, in a bragging voice.

"and what might those things be?"

i ask the back of the head.

"you'll find out when i think it's time. until than, i think my time here is done. have fun trying to figure out what really happened that night. was it really casey who stabbed you.. or was it someone else entirely.. or maybe it was you who stabbed yourself?"

the back of the head says, trying to confuse me.

"i'm pretty sure i didn't stab myself. i'm dumb but i'm not as dumb as to literally stab myself without even realizing it my guy."