Will

(A/N: Secretary)

(A/N: Secretary)

(A/N: President)

(A/N: President)

Name: Will
Humagear Type: Secretary
Occupation:
-Secretary (Past, Formerly)
-President (Present, Currently)

History:
Will was Korenosuke Hiden's secretary who was given the Another Zero-One Watch by Finis and transformed into Another Zero-One. This resulted in Aruto Hiden losing his powers as Another Zero-One was created in 2019, the same year Aruto debuted.

As the World of Zero-One's history was rewritten, he was made president of Hiden Intelligence after he apparently murdered Korenosuke Hiden and also he is responsible in commanding all the Humagears to exterminate the remaining humans.

Past:
Prior his life before becoming Another Zero-One, Will and Soreo Hiden were the loyal Humagear aids for Korenosuke until both of them were connected with the satellite Ark. Will and Soreo reached Singularity and discussed the better life for the Humagears. But to his disappointment, Soreo kept on living the way he should be. Before the Ark had been launched, some Humagears went on rampage and Soreo left the scene. That was the moment where Finis appeared and gave him the Anotherwatch.

Alternate Timeline:
After becoming Another Zero-One, Will finally made the action of his resolve. He started by killing Korenosuke and let the Ark to be launched. Even when Sougo and Aruto later come to the past to resolve the problem, they failed to prevent the tragedy and Will explained to Aruto that Soreo was about to self-destruct the Ark, revealing that Soreo was the culprit in the past behind the destruction of the Ark. But Will prevented Soreo by cancelling the self-destruct. In the new present day, he first showed himself to be the new president towards Aruto, as the latter got confused with the altered timeline and yet to realize the situation. Will became Another Zero-One and proceed to fight Zero-One Rising Hopper. However, the battle was one sided as Aruto's power got decreased the more he fought and the latter chose to run away, leaving Will to take his Driver.

Will hunted for Aruto and found him in the human resistance base. The fought was stopped with Izu, the only Humagear in the side of humanity offered herself in exchange to spare the humanity. During this moment, Aruto was aided by Sougo Tokiwa and his allies. They later went to the past, which disastrous results.

Will announced the public execution of Izu in the meeting room, but during the meeting, Aruto came and announced the legal take over as Will took over the company with unjust and not legal. With Aruto's interference, Shester announced for the legal voting for only 'Hiden' to be allowed for taking the position with many Humagears which secretly admitting the value of humanity to vote for Aruto to become the real president of the company. This angered Will and he turned those into Magia and Soreo, also in the scene, challenged Aruto because Soreo shared the right holder name, Hiden.

Will was later challenged by Isamu and Yua while Aruto had to settle the score with Soreo for the company ownership. During the last struggle, Will gets annihilated by the A.I.M.S. Riders, not before his position was relinquished back to Aruto.

Another Rider Form: Another Zero-One

Arsenal: -Attache Calibur (Stolen from Zerozero-One)

Arsenal:
-Attache Calibur (Stolen from Zerozero-One)

Arsenal: -Attache Calibur (Stolen from Zerozero-One)

Anotherwatches:
-Another Zero-One Watch

Powers and Abilities: -Cognitive Learning: As with Soreo Hiden, Will was able to rapidly approach singularity much faster than Korenosuke Hiden had anticipated

-Cognitive Learning: As with Soreo Hiden, Will was able to rapidly approach singularity much faster than Korenosuke Hiden had anticipated. This appears to also grant the tactical and combative genius that enables Will to properly make use of Another Zero-One's powers.

-Temporal Weakening: As Another Zero-One, though Will is unable to erase the Zero-One Riders, the Zero-One Anotherwatch is still able to weaken Aruto to the point of forcing him out of Zero-One.

-Rider Kick: Another Zero-One can do a version of Zero-One's Rising Impact Rider Kick.

-Swarm Summoning: Another Zero-One can summon a swarm of metallic grasshoppers to cover enemies.

-Wings:Another Zero-One can use his best in a to make whirlwinds, and block enemy attacks.

-Kaban Strash: Another Zero-One can do a dark version of Zero-One's 'Kaban Strash' attack, with the blade in dark red and black energy.