Chapter 2

Pie walks out the bathroom, fully dressed. She's going to meet  her friends and have a breakfast with them. She can smell the food that Kim was cooking.

" Hey Pie come here... let's eat.." Kim called her, she was preparing the table.

" No thanks.. I'll eat later.." Pie said searching for her phone and bag.

Kim look down on the plates and the foods. She already cooked for the both of them. And she's afraid that she'll going to finish it by herself like what she did in the past few days. She pout and turn to Pie.

" But I already make some milk for you... And I can't afford to throw this food.. Please?" she said.

Pie look at Kim then to the food. Kim was really prepared for the both of them. And this time Pie can't say no when she saw Kim's disappointed face. She walks toward the table.

"Okay.." Pie sat in front of Kim. Kim serving her some rice, bacon and sausage. Pie just look at Kim and Kim smiled at Pie.

" Let's eat then" Pie just nod and start eating.  After taking some bites her face light up. She really like bacon.

" You're good at cooking..." she compliment.

" It's just a bacon and a sausage you don't have to use your special powers for it. It was already seasoned .." Kim smiled at her while munching her food.

"  Mhmm." Pie nod at her and focus on her food.

" You know, you don't have to eat outside Pie, you can eat with me.."

" No it's okay.."

" You can buy some groceries too, so you can cook or eat here too. How about that?"

" I don't know how to cook.."

" Its okay,  I'll cook it for you"

" Is that okay for you?"

" I like cooking so it's not a big deal for me"

" okay"

" So you'll buy some groceries?"

" Mhmm.. maybe tommorow.."

---

" What else do you want to buy Pie? I'm already tired. Why you need to buy a groceries? we can eat outside you know? And you don't know about cooking right? " Jane said resting her chin on the cart that full of goods.

" My roommate will cook for me.."

" Oh.. what a kind roommate.. You're taking advantage of her kindness.."

" I am not like that.. she kept persuading me to eat with her food. "

" So you got your self a cook? Too bad for her tch you don't know anything about household "

" Talking about your self too, Jane?" Pie turn to her.

" Atleast I know how to clean my room " Jane said, walk pass Pie whose glaring at her. She's just smirk at Pie.

..

The two reached Pie and Kim's apartment and Jane was tiredly sat Kim's bed. And roam her eyes in the room.

" Where is your roommate?"

" I don't know.. I think she has a class today." Pie answered putting the bags on the table.

" Your place is so neat and tidy. Is this her bed?"

Pie look at her and nod.

" Mmm.. I'm hungry."